Pre Match Norwich v Leicester - FA cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsure as to why you'd play a centre back at right back and a right back on the wing?

IMO, Drop Mills for Morgan and put Marshall in for Gallagher. Danns for Drinkwater is a natural swap. Dyer has been poor recently but I don't think we have anyone to come in for him at the moment.

It's the same back four that played at Watford second half so it's hardly that innovative. I think St. Ledger at right back is a good option as he gives us a little more solidity back there. I'd actually be surprised if it's any other back four tomorrow, especially with the prospect of facing Morison and Holt. I don't think we can afford to drop Mills tomorrow. We can only consider this as and when Bamba is back and available.

The centre midfield and centre forwards are obvious. But I think if we go with Marshall and Dyer wide, we're a little too lightweight in midfield. Peltier will support Danns and Wellens more as well as offer support for St. Ledger. He's shown himself to be perfectly capable as a right sided player going forward this season. It's his defensive positioning that leaves a little to be desired.

The only thing Dyer has added over recent weeks is balance. If Marshall can play equally effectively on either side, and he did play well on the left when he came on there in the last home game, I don't see why he can't offer more than Dyer there.

According to the Guardian this is our probable starting line-up

Norwich-City-v-Leicester--001.jpg

Have they done any research? Johnson? Gallagher for Beckford? Shocking.

Didn't Johnson go back a while back now???

EDIT - And no Beckford!?!? Certainly is true that sports reports generally know sweet FA about life outside the Premiership!!

Last edited:
That Guardian line-up is just an insult. It's like somebody just took a guess on who our most high-profile players and took a total guess without looking at actual line-ups we've fielded this season.

It's like somebody just took a guess on who our most high-profile players and took a total guess without looking at actual line-ups we've fielded this season.

Whoever compiled it has just looked at the squad list and slotted in players names based on their stated positions. It is complete bollocks. It was probably done by some intern that has never been to a football match in their life

That finger on the pulse Guardian team in full:

A man from Melton
Someone from Scotland with no humour
The bloke who used to support us but now fancies Villa players
The bird who does cards and shit
Someone who sends lists to people
A Swiss person
The fat rude twat who's now banned
The other person who probably sends lists to people but denies he is that person
Someone who actually posts on the forum now
A troll from Hull
Me

A man from Melton
A Swiss person
The other person who probably sends lists to people but denies he is that person
A troll from Hull
Me

Oh right, so why don't I get a place? I'm sick of this, I do every thing in my power to get people to notice me and to realise just how great I am and you just go and do your best to actually ignore me and go out of your way not to include me on the team you ****. **** you, okay, **** you in the eyeball.

One of these days I'm just gonna **** out of here and then you'll all be sorry, especially that Mawspastic or whatever he's called, I'm ****ing sick of it.
Don't evenask me to be on the team now because I don't care

Oh right, so why don't I get a place? I'm sick of this, I do every thing in my power to get people to notice me and to realise just how great I am and you just go and do your best to actually ignore me and go out of your way not to include me on the team you ****. **** you, okay, **** you in the eyeball.

One of these days I'm just gonna **** out of here and then you'll all be sorry, especially that Mawspastic or whatever he's called, I'm ****ing sick of it.
Don't evenask me to be on the team now because I don't care

It's my ball. ****ing deal with it.

A man from Melton
A Swiss person
A troll from Hull
Me
:023:

I very rarely dream about matches but I dreamt that we win this 0-1 with a 30 yard screamer from Peltier in the 90+2 minute. Admittedly I was indulging in a 3some as I watched the match on TV, so I have my own motives for hoping it comes true.

I very rarely dream about matches but I dreamt that we win this 0-1 with a 30 yard screamer from Peltier in the 90+2 minute. Admittedly I was indulging in a 3some as I watched the match on TV, so I have my own motives for hoping it comes true.

Have you held this desire to be spit roasted for long?

Iwan Roberts and Darren Eadie are both backing Norwich to win :098:

The match is being shown live on these channels:

Al Jazeera Sport +4
Sky Calcio 3
Sky Super Calcio
SportKlub (croatia)
Sportklub (serbia)
SportKlub (slovenia)
SuperSport 7 (za)
Viasat Sport (sweden)

I expect there will be streams available.

So should be some streams then...would be lovely if someone could share.

Iwan Roberts and Darren Eadie are both backing Norwich to win :098:

Yeah, players backing a top half Premier League side to beat a mediocre Championship side. How dare they!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669