Pre Match Norwich v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream last night we were 4th from bottom after this game - looking at the table today we must be in line for a points deduction

I really hope this doesn't turn out to be one of those instances where the football ruins a day at the football.

Minibus sorted, ticket sorted, beers chilling in advance......Please don't be suffering an Arsenal hangover and **** it up my lovely boys in blue.

Regardless of whether it is of popular opinion or not, Simpson looked far more assured than RDL during the WH game and, in a back 4, is a better option in my opinion. Ulloa has looked very tidy during his cameos as well and should be given the nod against Norwich. It's a no brainer to start with Fuchs at LB but for me, in place of Schlupp not as well as.

I totally agree with you. In fact, I thought the whole back 4 against WHU looked very confident, assured and mobile compared to Saturday's team. In fact they only conceded a single, deflected goal against the joint highest scorers (with us!) in the division.

I totally agree with you. In fact, I thought the whole back 4 against WHU looked very confident, assured and mobile compared to Saturday's team. In fact they only conceded a single, deflected goal against the joint highest scorers (with us!) in the division.
They should have conceded two penalties.

Forget about the half and half scarves.
This is the haute couture now;

image.jpg

I've changed my mind, I'd like to see this team (assuming Dyer is fit):

Schmeichel

Simpson/Huth/Morgan/Fuchs

Drinkwater/Kante

Dyer/Mahrez/Albrighton

Vardy

I am going top the game and I do agree prices need to be lowered, but the very fact I am actually at the game makes me a ****ing moron if I start protesting about the price of it.

I am part of the problem so I might just do a dirty protest aimed at myself.

By the way, what is the price to visit the home of Delia's Pies?

Much rather seep rices cut across the board (ie. targeting home fans rather than away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669