Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasper

Benalouane Huth Fuchs

Albrighton Kante Drinkwater Schlupp

Mahrez

Vardy Kram/Ulloa
please Claudio..

You would not play our Captain and question whether Vardy should make the starting 11?

I think Morgan has been our best defender so far this season.

The challenge for Ranieri is how can we defend better without losing our attacking threat? I'm not sure changing the personnel is necessarily the answer though I would think about giving Schlupp a rest in favour of starting Fuchs at LB. Maybe we need to look at picking up runners better and having our center mids track back better?

I dunno but something needs to be done. We are scoring plenty but shipping far too many goals.

It's not even remotely broken, w3, D3, L1, leave the ****ing thing alone.

It's not even remotely broken, w3, D3, L1, leave the ****ing thing alone.

We conceded six goals against three of the bottom clubs. Because they have been really shit, we've taken seven points from them. We play a good team, we concede five and unsurprisingly get no points.

How we defend needs working on.

We conceded six goals against three of the bottom clubs. Because they have been really shit, we've taken seven points from them. We play a good team, we concede five and unsurprisingly get no points.

How we defend needs working on.

Arsenal are and always will be on of the big four. We can out score most of the others I feel and certainly gain 45+ points the way we currently play.

In those bottom three teams games how many did we score?

Leave it alone imho.

In those bottom three teams games how many did we score?

How many more times do you think we will return with anything from a two goal deficit this season? Once, at most, would be my guess.

Our defending has looked pretty shaky most games. If you don't see that, maybe you should watch a little closer.

4-2-3-1 formation for me, move Mahrez into the middle will give him a freer reign and hopefully even more opportunity to create chances, also this will allow the inclusion of a more disciplined winger to provide added protection to the full backs.

My team

Schmichael

De Laet
Huth
Benny
Fuchs

Kante
Drinkwater

Allbrighton
Mahrez
Schlupp / Dyer

Vardy

Two free scoring teams, this has got 0-0 written all over it, which I'd take.

How many more times do you think we will return with anything from a two goal deficit this season? Once, at most, would be my guess.

Our defending has looked pretty shaky most games. If you don't see that, maybe you should watch a little closer.

I think coming back from a two goal lead is exceptional.

A lot of the goals we are conceding are individual errors though and not necessarily down to the formation we play (granted we do leave spaces).

I just feel (and perhaps I put it badly) that the system we are using creates goals but we just need to be more savvy (formation minded) when we haven't got the ball.

I am not saying that we don't need to play better - we do need to be a bit better at some aspects of our play.

Seven games and fourteen goals conceded says it has to change

Fuchs will play. That's a given

Morgan was sooo feckin' awful at the weekend. All over the place like a headless chicken. Huth wasn't far behind him. I can't believe for a minute that he will go again with that pairing, and I can't believe that Benny or Wasyl couldn't do a better job than either of them

Mahrez can't play that badly again, surely, so the rest of them in front of the back four can go again

He won't change to a back three, so please stop talking about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670