Pre Match Norwich v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so quiet on here

Shhhhhhhh

Don't make a noise, Ritchie De Laet will lose his concentration.

We have to keep quiet so that Schlupp and Mahrez get a nice lie in - bone idle lazy feckers that they are

True. Lazy feckers on £40,000+ a week aren't going to put themselves out to keep a clean sheet for a free pizza, even with extra mushroom toppings. Ranieri is going to have up his game on this one. BBQ sets?

We haven't dealt with the Arsenal defeat. It is still lingering in the backs of our minds. Norwich are playing well and fearless. 2-0 to the Canaries. Crap.

We haven't dealt with the Arsenal defeat. It is still lingering in the backs of our minds. Norwich are playing well and fearless. 2 to the Canaries. Crap.
How do you know that Micky ? From my perspective your view is just negative speculation. I rarely predict City's scores followed them for long enough to know they cock up from time to time, but just for fun 3.1 to us.

How do you know that Micky ? From my perspective your view is just negative speculation. I rarely predict City's scores followed them for long enough to know they cock up from time to time, but just for fun 3.1 to us.
Is this the first pre-match thread you read?

We have long dealt with Arsenal defeat now. It is now just a distant memory in our minds. Norwich are a dog-average team and will fear us. A 2-0 home win against the Canaries. Wonderful stuff

I don't know. I just believe.

We have long dealt with Arsenal defeat now. It is now just a distant memory in our minds. Norwich are a dog-average team and will fear us. A 2-0 home win against the Canaries. Wonderful stuff

What time you getting down to the KP Homer?

Basically, if we can get Mahrez to be more like, oh, I dunno', Stephen Hughes or Gareth Williams, then we will be fine. What I mean is, IF we can turn our most creative player in to a ****ing average hard worker, then we'll be just right. Just right.

Some would say setting off for this at 7.20 is a bit crazy, I would agree with them.

Well, I'm betting on an unchanged team seeing as the preview video appears to show him working with the same eleven (from 1m 23s):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669