Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DG, Kasper's petulance certainly didn't help matters, but it didn't cost us the game.

It certainly did, in an indirect kind of way.

Whilst the opposite number gets away with it in the same game no doubt

Possibly. But that's part of the disbenefits of having blond hair and a famous dad.

It certainly did, in an indirect kind of way.

How?
He wasn't the frigging numpty in goal, he wasn't the defender the should've closed the player down before he crossed the ball, he wasn't the defender behind said numpty that ducked down because numpty was coming for the ball, and, he wasn't the defender being fouled by Boateng.
So, please tell me, HOW did he cost us the game.

How?
He wasn't the frigging numpty in goal, he wasn't the defender the should've closed the player down before he crossed the ball, he wasn't the defender behind said numpty that ducked down because numpty was coming for the ball, and, he wasn't the defender being fouled by Boateng.

I would suggest that psychologically the team had thrown the game away before Forests second goal went in. The look on the players faces showed that they had lost it, rather than adopt a professional siege mentality they really needed at that point. If there was any more time on the clock I am certain we would have lost the match due to the lack of composure and concentration.

It's hard because I think he does need to tell the other players what he can see and where they are going wrong, and I have no problem with him (or Wellens) doing it in their own style. I also don't really have a problem with him kicking the ball out when we concede, the majority of goalkeepers do it and get away with it. However, I do think he needs to calm down.

It should not be a problem if it goes in the general direction of the centre circle. It does irritate me though when it is our free kick and our nearest player is twenty yards from the ball and the oppo defender is two feet away and ignores it!

Did not see the game but honest reports seem to be of an excellent all round better performance. Did Nugent and Vassell present more of a threat together, even though Fernandez got a goal and an unselfish assist?

They complimented each other very well.

Yes ... Darius said that David looked really good in blue and that it brought out his eyes and David responded by saying that Darius' bum looked great in his shorts.

How?

Erm really? He was the chap who got sent off after acting like bell end, you know the one, the guy who was responsible for that lad Weale coming on, the player who ****ed up quite monumentally on the cross. He was also the lad responsible for the team losing their head. So as I said, Indirectly he was responsible.

I think bollocking is a very over-rated form of management and not appropriate in this case.

Kasper's actions lost us the match and he clearly knows this. At the moment his morale is likely to be low and he will feel he has let down the team. This is the time when he needs to know he has the full support not only of the manager but the rest of the team - and I would suggest on Saturday the support of the supporters.I think Kasper is the best goalkeeper we have had since Fulop but he is a young man who has been let go by Man City and then Leeds. Young men need a supportive environment and he needs to know that in Leicester he has found the club where he belongs

Agree wholeheartedly DG

Erm really? He was the chap who got sent off after acting like bell end, you know the one, the guy who was responsible for that lad Weale coming on, the player who ****ed up quite monumentally on the cross. He was also the lad responsible for the team losing their head. So as I said, Indirectly he was responsible.
Well we'll have to agree to disagree.
As my argument was against him costing us the game.
You could say Sven was indirectly at fault because he had Weale on the bench.
You could say the kitman was indirectly at fault because he gave Weale his teflon gloves.
Indirectly, you could say any Tom, Dick or Harry was at fault!

Ha, just donning the sackcloth. Obviously an archaic word rarely used in modern parlance:icon_wink

On the contrary. First known use of the word was in 1968

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570