Mahrez with the late tap-in from Philips missed peon. Phew for the point

Re: Forest 2-2 City

Peno = Peon

Will take that one!

Nice.

A terrific point, will feel like 3 in the circumcisms.

A great point given the circumstances in the same way Watford turned out to be but I think we need to get back to winning ways on Saturday against Ipswich. I would start Mahrez and Wood in place of Dyer and Nugent. I hope Miguel is fit to play at left-back.

Will take that one!

Absolutely, would have been happy with it at kickoff, which is to say nothing of the circumstances we eventually found ourselves in.

More than happy with the point and keeping the unbeaten run intact.

Now two very winnable home games. 6 points from Charlton and Ipswich would be lovely, 3 an absolute must.

Last edited:

Very good. Had been expecting 2-2 all week and all week thought I'd be happy with that - even more so given the red card!

Great stuff. It's looking good. Win on Saturday and let's get this job done

Excellent point as I kind of feared the worst when we went down to 10 and couldn't see a way back in it for us.

Full credit to the lads though and a very good point in the circumstances in the end.

Phillips missed a peon and Wes headed a wife. Must have been a strange game to watch.

An excellent result under the circumstances. Our next four matches are against Ipswich and Charlton at home, Barnsley away and Blackpool at home. If we play as we can against that lot you've got go think we won't be far away by mid-March.

Forgot this game was today for most of the day. Happy enough with the result, some probably easier games coming up!

An excellent result under the circumstances. Our next four matches are against Ipswich and Charlton at home, Barnsley away and Blackpool at home. If we play as we can against that lot you've got go think we won't be far away by mid-March.

An excellent opportunity to salt the division.

Would be vintage Leicester to go through a wobble too though. Ipswich game will be important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566