Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Forest 2-2 City

Sending off correct?

Yes disgraceful tackle. Pearson will give him a bollocking. Noticeable how Forest players reacted though, they always say a team represents their manager.

What did they do, resign?

Yes disgraceful tackle. Pearson will give him a bollocking. Noticeable how Forest players reacted though, they always say a team represents their manager.
So our players go around poking dogs in the eyes with walking sticks then. I guess if you need a hobby, that's as good as any. Not nice for the dogs though.

Konch decision looked a bit harsh to me

I think Morgan deserved a red card even more for his challenge which cost the penalty. Not because he denied a goal scoring opportunity, or anything like that - but because he looked like a hopeless fat useless shit.

Good point in the circumstances. Very good

Last edited:
Just seen the highlights. Konchesky is a red card, he's about 4 hours late into the tackle. Both penalties rightly given, no complaints with the referee.

Konch decision looked a bit harsh to me

I think Morgan deserved a red card even more for his challenge which cost the penalty. Not because he denied a goal scoring opportunity, or anything like that - but because he looked like a hopeless fat useless shit.

Good point in the circumstances. Very good

Say what you think Homey :icon_lol:

Exceptional.

Why on earth was Morgan not red carded - he was last man
How on earth did the dopy twat ref fall for the blatant dive for your what, 15th penalty?

If, as expected, you get promotion you will put the shaggers dismal EPL record in jeopardy, all shove, push, foul and little class.

Old forest fans...our goals were gifts apparently, aye because their goals were football excellence rather than defensive mistakes.

Course they were gifts, one from us and the other courtesy of the ref, however you are probably used to this sort anyway.

Why on earth was Morgan not red carded - he was last manHow on earth did the dopy twat ref fall for the blatant dive for your what, 15th penalty?If, as expected, you get promotion you will put the shaggers dismal EPL record in jeopardy, all shove, push, foul and little class.
However if, although unlikely your lot get promoted how many points might you lot get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669