Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so shit it makes it funny spion - lovely stuff :038:

Smashed you in your own back yard. If you had been in the game for more than 20 minutes in total you might be playing on Thursday.

As for Kasper keeping us in it, your keeper had an unbelievable 1st half that kept an undeserving and outplayed team in it.

Thanks for a cracking day and some rather glum faces to look at.
Don't doubt Darlow had a great game but winning in the way you did does not in any way shape or form constitute being smashed.

And so now we only had 20 minutes in the game. Given that you only scored when we totally went for it ( one v four at the back, would never have happened in ordinary circumstances ) then if we had just 20 minutes then it doesn't make you very good does it :icon_wink

Don't doubt Darlow had a great game but winning in the way you did does not in any way shape or form constitute being smashed.

And so now we only had 20 minutes in the game. Given that you only scored when we totally went for it ( one v four at the back, would never have happened in ordinary circumstances ) then if we had just 20 minutes then it doesn't make you very good does it :icon_wink

Get over all the one man back situation, you may have noticed that City took off a central defender and replaced him with a winger and pushed a midfield player up front to join the forwards for the last 5+ minutes of normal time, both teams were going for it win or bust and Forest could have had a similar attack.

Get over all the one man back situation, you may have noticed that City took off a central defender and replaced him with a winger and pushed a midfield player up front to join the forwards for the last 5+ minutes of normal time, both teams were going for it win or bust and Forest could have had a similar attack.

Never denied it, both teams went for it. You got the break and we didn't. Simply saying that on an "ordinary" league game it wouldnt have happened.

Simply saying that on an "ordinary" league game it wouldnt have happened.

Perhaps if your lot had treated it as a 'special' game rather than an ordinary league game you may have had a better result.

Not our fault your lot failed to realise the importance of the game.

Never denied it, both teams went for it. You got the break and we didn't. Simply saying that on an "ordinary" league game it wouldnt have happened.

Rich, Rich, Rich: you must understand; Nigel Pearson had this planned to the last kick of the ball. Not only did he arrange for the team to play badly in the previous 17 games - just so that this clash would have significance! - but he told the players to let you equalise at 2-2 so that we could really rub it in with a planned injury time goal.

History is written by the winners and you will never convince the majority of TBer's that the above is not true; so, why not concede gracefully? :icon_bigg

then if we had just 20 minutes then it doesn't make you very good does it :icon_wink

No it doesn't, and no we are not, 3 wins in 17, last away win in January against Bristol City.

I can now see why your league position was such a bonus.

No it doesn't, and no we are not, 3 wins in 17, last away win in January against Bristol City.

I can now see why your league position was such a bonus.

Eureka. That is what I have been saying for ages. 15 games ago we were staring at relegation and to be where we were - having a chance at the playoffs, after three managers and all the turmoil was a bonus.

Rich, Rich, Rich: you must understand; Nigel Pearson had this planned to the last kick of the ball. Not only did he arrange for the team to play badly in the previous 17 games - just so that this clash would have significance! - but he told the players to let you equalise at 2-2 so that we could really rub it in with a planned injury time goal.

History is written by the winners and you will never convince the majority of TBer's that the above is not true; so, why not concede gracefully? :icon_bigg

I never ever concede gracefully, just amazes me that folks can be so blind.

Perhaps if your lot had treated it as a 'special' game rather than an ordinary league game you may have had a better result.

Wow, some seriously selective amnesiacs on here.

Trust you will have better memories if you blob it in the playoffs...

:icon_lol:

You dopey-arsed amnesiac.

Mock all you like both at Forest and the likes of Malmo but one thing that is absolutely and categorically certain, Leicester aint ever going to do what we did and the win the European Cup.

Glorious times and many thanks for reminding me

Surely you have to discount to that very old and very dusty European Cup winners card as I'm sure most neutrals would agree that it wasn't an ordinary game so is therefore null and void?

Mock all you like both at Forest and the likes of Malmo but one thing that is absolutely and categorically certain, Leicester aint ever going to do what we did and the win the European Cup.

Wahey :117:

There we go. It's that old chestnut again.

I should have said we aren't Yeovil Town.....

Leicester aint ever going to do what we did and the win the European Cup.

You ain't a proper tree. A proper tree would have mentioned that in the plural. You're a sapling at best.

Pah. I speet on your grave!

He'll be getting his panties all bunched about references to Clough being a sad, old alcoholic who frightened small children next.

Personally I don't think 2 European Cups comes anywhere near our triumph in the '70s ITV show "All in the Game". I'll take the memory of Frankie Wortho chipping balls into a paddling pool to my grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566