Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can almost feel the post winning goal embrace at Wembley. Saturday morning I woke up worrying about many things, mainly end of year uni exams. Sunday night and I'm wishing the valuable revision time away, thursday can't arrive quickly enough - Which shall commence with a day of drinking in Nottingham.

Goooallll!ll!lll!ll!l!l!lll

Predictions for the play-offs? I'm going 3-1 home and a tense 2-1 defeat at their hole (after being 2-0 down and scoring the clincher in the 87th minute).

What can I say, first 5 mins and last 5 mins of the first half was ours - pity about the 35 minutes in between which were predominantly yours. we had most of second half and even in the dying seconds you had Schmeichel to save you again

Ordinary league game that was a 2-2 draw. However not good enough for us therefore we chased it and one sloppy pass and hey presto shit happens.

Still think you have a mountain to climb though and think you'll ultimately fail but you beat us so fair enough have a go.

What can I say, first 5 mins and last 5 mins of the first half was ours - pity about the 35 minutes in between which were predominantly yours. we had most of second half and even in the dying seconds you had Schmeichel to save you again

Ordinary league game that was a 2-2 draw. However not good enough for us therefore we chased it and one sloppy pass and hey presto shit happens.

Still think you have a mountain to climb though and think you'll ultimately fail but you beat us so fair enough have a go.

To be fair, a draw wasn't good enough for us either.

Fair play Rich.

Bollox to all this to be fair play crap.

hahahaahahahahaahahaha is all I can say and I did say that honeymoons never last forever!

Match reports say we could have been 5-1 up at half time so it seems you got away lightly.

Well to be honest dont care what you think our chances are. They are incredibly higher than your chance of 0%. And you got off lightly sat we could of scored 6 easily, deserved our win, and tactically outdone you at the end.

Last edited:
Bollox to all this to be fair play crap.

hahahaahahahahaahahaha is all I can say and I did say that honeymoons never last forever!

Match reports say we could have been 5-1 up at half time so it seems you got away lightly.
5-1 :icon_roll oh behave, hang on though, match reports :icon_roll so you haven't even ****ing seen it...

Well to be honest dont care what you think our chances are. They are incredibly higher than your chance of 0%. And you got off lightly sat we could of scored 6 easily, deserved our win, and tactically outdone you at the end.

M177T said it should have been 5 ( according to reports anyway )
You reckon 6

Any advance on this? Perhaps a 10 or 11 ?

Tactically outdone us? You on drugs or in need of some?

We chased the win - as did you. One misplaced pass and it was over.

And Ladies & Gentlemen today is exactly the reason why I love this effing club so much a truly amazing day with such a roller coaster of emotions even had a tear at the end. Now we all know that Pearson and the boys were just making sure that we had the most amazing last day last minute experience on the trees home turf......couldn't be any better.

As exciting an afternoon as it was, especially denying Florist a play-off place, I would swap it all for Hull's place right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669