Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, some seriously selective amnesiacs on here.

Trust you will have better memories if you blob it in the playoffs...

as I walked away from the shitty ground on Saturday in my new blue T shirt, not one F****t supporter said we were lucky to win or we only won because of both teams went for it towards the end of the game. Some graciously said we were by far the better team on the day and should have been out of site by half-time.

May I suggest you take off your red tinted glasses and get your watch fixed if you think you dominated the game for any length of time.

We now have an opportunity to reach the premier league, but if we fail to get through the play-offs, so be it. You will no doubt be back on here giving it big if we fail, but I've now got the opportunity to watch my team in at least two more games this season, you haven't.

if we end up playing each other next season I hope we can reciprocate regarding the ticket allocation at the KP and restrict you to 2,000.

Oh hold on a minute that would still be to many.

Surely you have to discount to that very old and very dusty European Cup winners card as I'm sure most neutrals would agree that it wasn't an ordinary game so is therefore null and void?
Ahem, I didn't bring it up....

chill_pill.preview.jpg

Take two of these and call me in August.

Last edited:
as I walked away from the shitty ground on Saturday in my new blue T shirt, not one F****t supporter said we were lucky to win or we only won because of both teams went for it towards the end of the game. Some graciously said we were by far the better team on the day and should have been out of site by half-time.

May I suggest you take off your red tinted glasses and get your watch fixed if you think you dominated the game for any length of time.

We now have an opportunity to reach the premier league, but if we fail to get through the play-offs, so be it. You will no doubt be back on here giving it big if we fail, but I've now got the opportunity to watch my team in at least two more games this season, you haven't.

if we end up playing each other next season I hope we can reciprocate regarding the ticket allocation at the KP and restrict you to 2,000.

Oh hold on a minute that would still be to many.
I never said you were lucky to win. I said you won because Forest went flat out for the win or do you believe that we would have done what we did in a mid season game. Yes, it could quite easily have been the other way around as you pushed forward - as we did, but it wasn't to be our day.

I have already said you had the middle 35 minutes of the first half, I also thought we had majority of the play in the second half, you disagree, now there's a surprise.

As for attendances, be careful what you brag about as you may just be wrong http://www.soccerstats.com/attendance.asp?league=england2

F****t - :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I don't think anybody has mentioned my favourite part of this game. Just after City got the their third goal and with their fans taunting "We're going Wembleh, you're not", man-with-transistor-radio-or-similar announced that Palace had also got a third. About 90% of the F!"£$t fans interpreted this news as meaning that Leicester had been pushed out of the play-off places and responded with a resounding, "You're not going anywhere!"

It seemed an age but I suppose it was only about 10 seconds before the 10% of F!"£$t fans that have a brain realised their folly and shushed their fellows. Unfortunately most City fans were not able to hear this stupidity and those of who could were unable to give it the kind of belly-laugh that it deserved.

I don't think anybody has mentioned my favourite part of this game. Just after City got the their third goal and with their fans taunting "We're going Wembleh, you're not", man-with-transistor-radio-or-similar announced that Palace had also got a third. About 90% of the F!"£$t fans interpreted this news as meaning that Leicester had been pushed out of the play-off places and responded with a resounding, "You're not going anywhere!"

It seemed an age but I suppose it was only about 10 seconds before the 10% of F!"£$t fans that have a brain realised their folly and shushed their fellows. Unfortunately most City fans were not able to hear this stupidity and those of who could were unable to give it the kind of belly-laugh that it deserved.

Those around me spent 2 minutes trying the get the Bolton game to update as they thought they had got the 3rd.

Walshy was asking me quite frantically what the score was.

I met up with a couple of Blackpool fans on Monday. I of course thanked them profusely for their team doing us a favour. They were at the Reebok and the Bolton fans right at the end were going apeshit as a rumour went round the ground that we had drawn. When the news of our third came through the atmosphere in the ground was priceless apparently, as the Blackpool fans took the pish in a big time style.

Last edited:
:icon_bigg

I have just downloaded it so I might put it on CD now and listen to it in the car tomorrow.

Lyrics for those who missed it.
Seasons last game,
City have to win away,
We’re all fans of
Blackpool for the day,
Blues at forest,
Season riding on it,
Davies, speech sucks,
Plastic banner held up,

All they ever say is that they don’t really care about us X2

Kick-off, all square,
Tension in the air,
Cox scores, 1 down,
As always at the city ground,
News then comes through
Tangerines netted 2
James shot, 1-1
Blue army, full song,

Foxes take control,
Knocky playing in the hole,
Nuge just keeps it in,
Finds him from the wing,
Beats 2, beats 3,
Weights the cross perfectly,
Kingy nods it it in,
Blues start partying,

Half time, news through,
Bolton, 2-2,
In sixth only just
Goal difference keeps us up,
Second half, as before,
Forest go and bloody score,
Crowd go barmy,
You’d think we were Derby,

Game is end to end,
Hard to comprehend,
End is coming near,
Same league next year,
Red shirts piling in,
Something’s happening,
Poor pass, picked up,
By young Jeff Schlupp,

Break on, break on,
Come on lads, be strong,
Knocky’s chest knock
Finds Wood, edge of box,
Keeper goes to ground,
Then time slows down,
Cuts back, for the win,
Frenchman rolls it in

Blues go loco
3-2, 2 to go,
Dyer joins in
Reds abuse begins
Big man, who cares,
2-2 elsewhere,
Full time, 6th place
41 years wait!

All they ever say is that they don’t really care about us...

Thanks for reminding me of that! Stupid forest idiots! What was the deal with the trouble that happened just after our third round the leic bench? Looked like forest fans were trying to get at Pearson et al?

I may have mentioned this before but my better half and all her family are forest fans, I stayed round there's on Sunday night, and had the pleasure of them asking what I was doing on the phone Monday morning when they got up.

Me: "I'm on hold"
In law: (Puzzled look) "what for"
Me: "playoff tickets"

In law shuffles off muttering something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584