Post Match Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-1 :icon_roll oh behave, hang on though, match reports :icon_roll so you haven't even ****ing seen it...

Oooh touchy.

I was only trying to offer a neutral perspective on it so neither could discount it with their own biased opinion and I made no reference to being at the game or not.

But, after an abysmal opening 10 minutes by the visitors, it was all Leicester until first-half injury time - and they could easily have been leading 5-1 by then.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22320604

And ****, dick, tosser, wanker, whatever you like is all fine with me as it's only words. :056:

Last edited:
Is he normally a dick ?

I can't comment on that, but one of my drivers came to see me today. He had no complaints with the result, said we were the better team and should have be winning by four goals at HT. He was at the game and is normally 'Forest this and Forest that' ... But he conceded we were well worth the win. He was full of praise for Lloyd Dyer and very surprised he came off after an hour.

Oooh touchy.

I was only trying to offer a neutral perspective on it so neither could discount it with their own biased opinion and I made no reference to being at the game or not.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22320604

And ****, dick, tosser, wanker, whatever you like is all fine with me as it's only words. :056:

So you felt the need to be abusive enough to edit your post. Well done, bet it made you real moist in your little special place

I can't comment on that, but one of my drivers came to see me today. He had no complaints with the result, said we were the better team and should have be winning by four goals at HT. He was at the game and is normally 'Forest this and Forest that' ... But he conceded we were well worth the win. He was full of praise for Lloyd Dyer and very surprised he came off after an hour.

Never said you didn't deserve the win, simply saying that you only won because we effed up going for it in the end.

Or do think that in an ordinary league match we would have thrown caution to the wind and left one defender to mark forwards?

Presume you also missed Schmeichel saving in the dying seconds....

Last edited:
No, you were being an arsey when there was no need to be so I repaid you in kind.

So, were you at the game ( of course you were :icon_roll ) ?

I didn't say I wasn't being an arse as that goes without saying but my comment quite clearly touched a nerve.

Me being at the game or not (which I wasn't) bares no relevance to the fact that we beat you and it could have easily been more. Hopefully for your sake Davies, if he's still there come the start of next season, will learn there is more to a game than the first 5 minutes of each half.

Please note, this does not equate to me thinking we are promoted as I am quite looking forward to two more games against your lot next year.

Never said you didn't deserve the win, simply saying that you only won because we effed up going for it in the end.

Or do think that in an ordinary league match we would have thrown caution to the wind and left one defender to mark forwards?

Presume you also missed Schmeichel saving in the dying seconds....

I missed everything at the time as I was at home drinking G&T's watching SSN and Matt Le Tissier getting rather excited.

I've since see the above mentioned save. A goodun weren't it?

So you felt the need to be abusive enough to edit your post. Well done, bet it made you real moist in your little special place

Hang on. I'm telling you, or anyone else, that you can call me whatever you like in return to your 'is he normally a dick?' comment.

Last edited:
I didn't say I wasn't being an arse as that goes without saying but my comment quite clearly touched a nerve.

Me being at the game or not (which I wasn't) bares no relevance to the fact that we beat you and it could have easily been more. Hopefully for your sake Davies, if he's still there come the start of next season, will learn there is more to a game than the first 5 minutes of each half.

Please note, this does not equate to me thinking we are promoted as I am quite looking forward to two more games against your lot next year.

I can, and often do, chat for ages about a game with people who were there watching the game but being as how you weren't and as you are referring to reports then your opinion is 100% worthless and this conversation is over.

Oh, no nerves touched here sonny.

Hang on. I'm telling you, or anyone else, that you can call me whatever you like in return to your 'is he normally a dick?' comment.
It was a question not a statement, are you ratifying it?

M177T said it should have been 5 ( according to reports anyway )
You reckon 6

Any advance on this? Perhaps a 10 or 11 ?

Tactically outdone us? You on drugs or in need of some?

We chased the win - as did you. One misplaced pass and it was over.

Maybe Billy Davies could explain in his post-match press conference? If he's got the time that is. Oh wait... he's got all Summer!

I can, and often do, chat for ages about a game with people who were there watching the game but being as how you weren't and as you are referring to reports then your opinion is 100% worthless and this conversation is over.

Oh, no nerves touched here sonny.
Relax Rich. For us, the season is over and the time to look forward to a summer of transfer dreams and grass watching has begun.

You really wouldn't want to go through the trauma which is the playoffs anyway.
The depression of being beaten in both legs, or the what if regrets of a narrow aggregate defeat.
Or even the trouble and expense of a trip to Wemberley, followed by the bitter devastation of falling at the final hurdle in the most lucrative game in football.

No sir, we're in the box seat. Gazing through the glass at the fighting fish.

So, I'm probably gonna go to the Etihad or Goodison next season.
Will it be Barnsley or Bournemouth for you?

It was a question not a statement, are you ratifying it?

No nerves touched but 134 seconds after saying you are not speaking to me any more, you go back on that? Definitely no nerves touched.

But Jesus Christ (sorry BM), how easy do I need to 'ratify' it for you? I know it was a question hence my reply saying you can call me what you like.

Carry on if you like but I am just going back to what I was doing originally and laughing at you!

Last edited:
Relax Rich. For us, the season is over and the time to look forward to a summer of transfer dreams and grass watching has begun.

You really wouldn't want to go through the trauma which is the playoffs anyway.
The depression of being beaten in both legs, or the what if regrets of a narrow aggregate defeat.
Or even the trouble and expense of a trip to Wemberley, followed by the bitter devastation of falling at the final hurdle in the most lucrative game in football.

No sir, we're in the box seat. Gazing through the glass at the fighting fish.

So, I'm probably gonna go to the Etihad or Goodison next season.
Will it be Barnsley or Bournemouth for you?

Am relaxed dude, several people on here are digging ginormous holes for themselves and all I have to do is bide my time :icon_cool

Smashed you in your own back yard. If you had been in the game for more than 20 minutes in total you might be playing on Thursday.

As for Kasper keeping us in it, your keeper had an unbelievable 1st half that kept an undeserving and outplayed team in it.

Thanks for a cracking day and some rather glum faces to look at.

With apologies to MoFo, just in case Rich B hasn't seen this yet......

Leicester Fan: Knockaert, Knockaert
Forest Fan: Who's there?
Leicester Fan: Us, Not you :)

I groaned the first time I read it but it cracks me up now :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687