November Internationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Denmark complain, and why wouldn't they? FIFA will ban him
The matches will be cancelled. If they’re not, there won’t be any repercussions for players not going.

The… all of it. You understand why the quarantine, and your engagement here suggests you know what that word means. So why do you not understand why a non-essential event involving people from all over Europe might be a candidate for cancellation?
Then all European football should be cancelled, not just Denmarks

good to know just tell Kasper he's not going to Denmark, if they will let him travel direct to Belgium no issues
Kasper’s interview after the game seemed to suggest he won’t be going unless the quarantine is lifted. He could, obviously, still play in the game at Belgium, but I took his words to mean that he wouldn’t be going to Denmark if it means quarantining.

Kasper’s interview after the game seemed to suggest he won’t be going unless the quarantine is lifted. He could, obviously, still play in the game at Belgium, but I took his words to mean that he wouldn’t be going to Denmark if it means quarantining.

BR said that, unless the rules change, he's not going.

given their other keeper options have about 5 caps between then I fully expect them to ask us to let him travel to Belgium

Travel to Denmark means a 14 day quarantine. No exceptions. Put yourself in Brenda’s shoes. Are you letting Kasper go knowing he’s out for two weeks for a pointless tournament?
As a foreign national Kasper would not be required to quarantine; he simply would be turned around at the border/airport and not be allowed to enter the country. It is only Brits who will be allowed in and told to isolate.

In the circumstances I can not imagine other than that several games will be postponed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363