Now then people..

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

We have two weeks before Covscum. And I, for one, following yesterday's activity feel a lot better about our club than I did prior.

Whilst I enjoy fans from other clubs coming on here, DryDal is a lovely little thing, I feel now we need to draw a line under the whole Sousa thing. He is our manager right now, and whatever QPR or Swanlea think ain't going to change a thing.

It has been suggested that Waghorn would not have come in should Sousa been the devil some would portray and I think this is salient. Also, I think DT Campb**** going is possibly going to improve morale no end within the squad and it may well have been that little runt who had been causing more problems than Suzie.

So.

We now have a squad with scatterings of potential foreign talent but one huge player who we know could be an absolute Leicester legend in Waggypants. This may have been a deal to appease the fans a tad, but who cares?

You can stick your Robert Koren where your sun no shine. Blue Army..

He's a duffer, alex, and we all know it, deep down

Yesterdays transfer activity looks to be promising, no doubt. Doesn't address the root of the problem for me though. However I shall be at Cov regardless. Blue army.

We have two weeks before Covscum. And I, for one, following yesterday's activity feel a lot better about our club than I did prior.

Whilst I enjoy fans from other clubs coming on here, DryDal is a lovely little thing, I feel now we need to draw a line under the whole Sousa thing. He is our manager right now, and whatever QPR or Swanlea think ain't going to change a thing.

It has been suggested that Waghorn would not have come in should Sousa been the devil some would portray and I think this is salient. Also, I think DT Campb**** going is possibly going to improve morale no end within the squad and it may well have been that little runt who had been causing more problems than Suzie.

So.

We now have a squad with scatterings of potential foreign talent but one huge player who we know could be an absolute Leicester legend in Waggypants. This may have been a deal to appease the fans a tad, but who cares?

You can stick your Robert Koren where your sun no shine. Blue Army..

:038::038::038:

Well said that man!

If Waghorn hasnt scored after 5 games do we start calling for him to be transfered?

If Waghorn hasnt scored after 5 games do we start calling for him to be transfered?

Why give him that long? I don't want to see him stand still for a minute on that pitch. And if he misses a one-on-one, well, that should be the end of him.

Yesterdays transfer activity looks to be promising, no doubt. Doesn't address the root of the problem for me though. However I shall be at Cov regardless. Blue army.

What would you say the root of the problem is? WIll Zayate be on his way?

Root of the problem is Sousa for me.

Why? Not stirring Durham, been on here long enough to know who the Mongs are, just find it very hard to see how people can make a judgement so quickly?
I know the results have not been there, but I (and heard many others) came out of the Boro game quite positive and thought we were unlucky not to get something from the Reading game.
Yes the defending needs to be sorted out, but it is a new style of playing that the players need to adapt to.

No doubt those that feel they have a higher football intellect than me will tell me I am wrong or a mong or just blind, but I just do not get the Sousa baiting??????

Root of the problem is Sousa for me.

Wouldn't be suprised to see Zayatte come on loan and Wellens leave on loan.

Is this a personality problem with Sousa or a lack of know how?

Is this a personality problem with Sousa or a lack of know how?

I just feel he doesn;t have what it takes. His signings have been poor and don't look to have improved the squad (barring Waghorn). For me he's taken far to many risks with a proven squad and system.

Some of his decisions defy belief. He's also now upsetting key players to compound everything else.

Why? Not stirring Durham, been on here long enough to know who the Mongs are, just find it very hard to see how people can make a judgement so quickly?
I know the results have not been there, but I (and heard many others) came out of the Boro game quite positive and thought we were unlucky not to get something from the Reading game.
Yes the defending needs to be sorted out, but it is a new style of playing that the players need to adapt to.

No doubt those that feel they have a higher football intellect than me will tell me I am wrong or a mong or just blind, but I just do not get the Sousa baiting??????

The defending was the backbone of our success last season. How can it go to shit over the summer? The perosnnel have been changed and its to the detrament. I mean he hasn't even tried playing Morrison at right back, who is clearly the best player in that position at the club.

Barring Waghorn his signings look terrible, does anyone truly beleive the likes of Lamey, Moreno and Crncic will be city regulars in 12 months time?

Then theres the DJ Campbell fiasco and the fact first team players want to leave.

Couple all that with the fact the players fitness has clearly suffered in the few short weeks since he arrived and I'm trying hard to pull any positives out of the situation.

Do we know that for a fact, or is it just internet chatter? So far there is nothing from a single player to confirm any transfer requests have been put in.

Of course not, all I 'know' is what I've been told (by someone who should know what they are talking about). It seems to be fairly well accepted that Wellens (at least) is desperate to get away.

I saw no evidence whatsoever of any 'new style of play' at the Reading game. It was the same old traditional style we have always played - apart from the fact that the back four (so wonderful in the past two seasons) were an absolute steaming diabolical feckin' shambles

This whole 'new style of play' thing seems to be a load of old bollocks to me - unless the new style is to defend like feckin' amateurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566