Now then people..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vitor (and perhaps Zayate) and Abe prove to be quality signings, our season could turn around very quickly. By the sounds of it we are crying out for a class centre back and defensive midfielder.

And some sort of wizard/magician/conjuror in the middle of the park.

Maybe an illusionist at the back too.

I've always dreamt of the day we start a game with 2 mime artists up front.

Are you mad?

Everyone knows you can't play with two mime artists in the same team. A mime artist always plays better with a smaller man alongside them. Maybe a contortionist, or if we can afford one, an escapologist.

I have always been a fan of the mime artist/escapologist combination myself - much more potent. One sneaks up on defenders and they always have trouble keeping the other one in their pocket.

I have always been a fan of the mime artist/escapologist combination myself - much more potent. One sneaks up on defenders and they always have trouble keeping the other one in their pocket.
I would prefer a stiltwalker/tumbler combo......say Crouch and Drogba.

I'm really hoping FM2011 offers the option to choose your first choice back four and 'player interaction' -> 'establish barbershop quartet'.

Yeah post-career...when you're competing against fellow athletes, there's a difference surely?

As much as like a good game of football to watch, I wouldn't call scoring five for the first time at the Walkers efficient or stagnent, or the revenge win over Forest or the finest away performance in donkey's at Loftus Road. The first choice 11 we fielded during April was a finely balanced side ready to the next step up. Pearson didn't play long ball, he played a percentage-based game which involved when in doubt loft it away from danger.

Over a longer time yeah, over 2 months, no I don't believe so. They might seem off the pace, but not unfit enough to start getting cramps so much.

pro athletes do not lose physical fitness that quickly,their bodies are too conditioned. they may lose match sharpness,but the ability to run around for 90+ minutes takes longer. My sister used to run for leicester and despite not training or using a gym for the latst 5/6 years she is still physically fitter than most people and her metabolic rate is still higher.

:018:

Yet more ridiculous, unsubstantiated internet claims.

PM me a photo of her in underwear and I will be the judge on whether she is still fit or not.

Are you mad?

Everyone knows you can't play with two mime artists in the same team. A mime artist always plays better with a smaller man alongside them. Maybe a contortionist, or if we can afford one, an escapologist.

Is an escapologist not likely to go missing? And a contortionist could get himself into all kinds of difficult positions. We've already tried a clown but he's now gone to Blackpool to play with the donkeys. What about a unicyclist?

So how has it happened if it's not possible :icon_lol:

I don't see that it has to be honest.

I admit I have only seen the Reading game this season, but I saw no cramp or fitness issues there. The only injury to main players I can think of is Fryatt, which was a recurrence of a pre-Sousa injury and Dyer, which is hardly a high number.

Does the Special One have the same fitness and injury problems?

I admit I have only seen the Reading game this season, but I saw no cramp or fitness issues there. The only injury to main players I can think of is Fryatt, which was a recurrence of a pre-Sousa injury and Dyer, which is hardly a high number.

:icon_lol::icon_bigg you've not been to game this season!?

For your info Dyer, Lamey and Moreno were struggling with cramp after 70 mins in the Reading game.

:icon_lol::icon_bigg you've not been to game this season!?

For your info Dyer, Lamey and Moreno were struggling with cramp after 70 mins in the Reading game.

I was on honeymoon until the Reading game, I did mention that! :icon_bigg

I didn't see them struggling, if they were then it doesn't make much sense I agree.

I was on honeymoon until the Reading game, I did mention that! :icon_bigg

I didn't see them struggling, if they were then it doesn't make much sense I agree.

Missed that. Hope you gad a good time.

Seriously. Lamey and Dyer were pushing against each a lot (not in the way Alex would enjoy) to work off their calf muscles.

Dyer at one point completely stopped with cramp after taking a corner! :icon_lol:

Dyer at one point completely stopped with cramp after taking a corner! :icon_lol:

actually that reminds me, despite the undertone of positivity in my previous messages ;) I did find it concerning when the players were arguing amongst themselves not knowing who should be taking a corner at one point

actually that reminds me, despite the undertone of positivity in my previous messages ;) I did find it concerning when the players were arguing amongst themselves not knowing who should be taking a corner at one point

A fair few of them had a go :icon_lol:

I think that was when Gallagher & Oakley had both gone off. Nobody seemed willing to take it, and going by the results i'm not surprised. Our set pieces are generally poor, with the exception of Gallagher's. The addition of Waghorn and Abe should improve this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669