Odds to win the title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ipswich bet looks decent to me.

Sheff Utd would be personal favourite to win it

I hate to say it but I may put a quid on Derby. Don't know why but I've just got a feeling they are going to go up. I hope I am wrong!

I hate to say it but I may put a quid on Derby. Don't know why but I've just got a feeling they are going to go up. I hope I am wrong!

A quid? If you're gonna betray the mighty Foxes by betting on the Sheep Shaggers, you may as well do it properly and stick a few quid on!

A quid? If you're gonna betray the mighty Foxes by betting on the Sheep Shaggers, you may as well do it properly and stick a few quid on!

Ok I'll put 3 quid on just for you!

I don't have any income so I have to spend my money carefully.

Ok I'll put 3 quid on just for you!

I don't have any income so I have to spend my money carefully.

Well in that case, putting any money on Derby is daft! You'd be better off chucking your money down the drain!

The odds at the moment are just wild guesses. We don't know which players are going to be playing for which clubs yet. Newcastle and Middlesborough are favourites to win and we do not even know who will be their manager. Will Nigel be able to put the Clough back in Derby? Ipswich is a nice club and a credit to football - Roy Keane will never stand it. West Brom are experts at getting into the Premiership one day they may work out how to stay there.
And as for Leicester IMO we will do at least OK - whether we do better than OK depends IMO on how good the attackers we sign are.

Can't agree. They quietly went into administration shortly after us and never got the caning we did.

I seem to remember Sheepshanks kicking up quite a fuss about us going into administration too.

Last edited:
I seem to remember Sheepshanks kicking up quite a fuss about us going into administration too.

Had egg on his face over one of his players.
Didn't he sell Ambrose to Newcastle with intention of loaning him back, but being in administration they weren't allowed.:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669