**** off you ****ing *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

That is it. I have had it.

No matter what we might think of Ian Holloway the fact that the likes of Oakley, Clemence, Campbell, Howard, Hendrie, Hume can't find it within themselves to carve out ****ing openings at home to ****ing Preston NE is beyond me.

What a ****ing shit season. Again. Were there still more fans at the Walkers last night than are generally at the Reebok/Riverside/Craven Cottage/JJB? I think so.

Spoilt that ****ing team are, and I am NOW completely and utterly sick of it.

Start playing for the ****ing shirt you useless ***** or **** off.

Ollie, you need to start getting nasty.

alex, what percentage of the blame are you putting on the players, on the club, and on Ollie?

I get the impression you think Ollie is an innocent bystander in all of this?

No matter what we might think of Ian Holloway the fact that the likes of Oakley, Clemence, Campbell, Howard, Hendrie, Hume can't find it within themselves to carve out ****ing openings at home to ****ing Preston NE is beyond me.

What a ****ing shit season. Again. Were there still more fans at the Walkers last night than are generally at the Reebok/Riverside/Craven Cottage/JJB? I think so.

Flipping heck Alex. Good job you've had overnight to calm down before posting :icon_bigg

My worry is that regardless of whether Ollie is nice, nasty or hysterically funny that he lacks the repect and ability to manage a club of our size and I fear that the players can see this hence why he seems unable to build or maintain any kind of momentum.

Oh dear Alex but they did look as though someone had just said I'll pick 11 men you...you..you yer playing now get out there and play My Locals team have got more tactical sense than this lot even after drinking 3-4 pints.

Leicester - The Newcastle of Championship

Clueless work from the chairman, ghosts of the past hanging large (one working at the club whilst the other criticise in a media position), managers with no brain, unrealistic expectations from a deluded fanbase, excellent attendances all season around, a team on paper which says they should be higher.....

alex, what percentage of the blame are you putting on the players, on the club, and on Ollie?

I get the impression you think Ollie is an innocent bystander in all of this?

Holloway I had thought was doing ok TBH, he had identified the problems we all knew were there and had also spoken about how dreadful the state of the football club since he has arrived. However, last night I started to stop believing as I heard what 'his team' played like. The pitch? **** the ****ing pitch a pitch isn't responsible for two players unable to ****ing pass to each other or others to move in to space.

The players HAVE to shoulder the most responsibility though IMO. They are the ones we pay to watch and they are the ones who are so dreadfully under-performing IMO. I will care not to hear about any excuses, there are enough 'leaders' ;creative players' and 'characters' in there to be far higher up this table, yet continually they let us down.

The club itself is clearly the sort which brings out the worst in players, which is a complete mystery as on signing they ****ing all talk about how wonderful it is and how set up for the Prem it is blah blah blah ****ing blah.

It's all just got to change Melts, the players and the manager need to drastically turn things around and fast.

Whilst Ollie shoulders some blame, roughly the same bunch of players have underperformed all season regardless of manager.

No it isn't

Last night we saw the genius of Jamie Crappo, Oakley, Howard, Hayles, and Hendrie

The other duffers he signed up can't even get in the squad

Whilst Ollie shoulders some blame, roughly the same bunch of players have underperformed all season regardless of manager.
a) It isn't the same bunch of players, Holloway has replaced over half of the team.

b) If the standard is the same as you say, then Holloway is no better than any previous Manager that has been sacked for not being good enough.

It was Holloway's job to improve things FFS, the fact that it's still status quo says to me he isn't doing his job, nor is he capable of it. The only argument is that it's not status quo, it's even worse.

Holloway I had thought was doing ok TBH, he had identified the problems we all knew were there.
As you say alex, he highlighted the bleeding obvious, as we all did, and then proceeded to do fcuk all about it.

Which would suggest that none of the managers that have been appointed have the knowledge, ability or respect to Manage our club.

Ollie has signed 8 players and the likes of Hendrie, Oakley and Howard were cracking signings but what he has failed to do is get the best out of them and when your "own players" look demotivated and ineffective then that is the clearest indication that the Manager is out of his depth.

I would bet a pound to a penny that a quality Manager like Billy Davies would have this squad performing week in week out, sadly Mandaric's appointments have been nowhere near the quality required.

More I think about it, oh I don't know....... Right now I want change, but I am also aware of how disruptive that can be, and I hope so much IH can turn this around and that by sticking by him we can move forward. Win on Sat'Day and it all calms down again I suppose.

That's 5 in a squad of 20 odd.

Either way I think Oakley, Howard and Hayles appear to be here for a final payday.
Or 5 in a team of 14.

Not forgetting the other players he's signed that aren't good enough to make the squad, let alone the team.

In my opinion, the main guilty party in all this is us, the fans.

We are the ones that put up with it all. Where are the demonstrations? Where are the masses of fans waiting for the players/officials outside afterwards to let them know that what they are doing is unacceptable to us? Where is the passion from us?

We are the ones that 'Huuuuummmmeee' it everytime the useless fecker wins the ball back after giving it away.

We are the ones that bow down in front on someone for taking us over. Irrespective of the fact that he's done nothing but increase the money the club owes and destroy our reputation even further.

We are the ones that demonstrate that we don't care. Unless it looks genuinely dodgy for the last couple of games of the season and we NEED to win.

It's supposed to be OUR club yet all we do is point the finger at others. Success begins by setting standards. We set a standard that day against Sheff Utd when we told MON what was not acceptable. We set a standard with weekly demonstrations outside to get Shipman out. Etc, etc.

We don't do this anymore. So we've got exactly what we deserve. Just like Newcastle.

In my opinion, the main guilty party in all this is us, the fans.

We are the ones that put up with it all. Where are the demonstrations? Where are the masses of fans waiting for the players/officials outside afterwards to let them know that what they are doing is unacceptable to us? Where is the passion from us?

We are the ones that 'Huuuuummmmeee' it everytime the useless fecker wins the ball back after giving it away.

We are the ones that bow down in front on someone for taking us over. Irrespective of the fact that he's done nothing but increase the money the club owes and destroy our reputation even further.

We are the ones that demonstrate that we don't care. Unless it looks genuinely dodgy for the last couple of games of the season and we NEED to win.

It's supposed to be OUR club yet all we do is point the finger at others. Success begins by setting standards. We set a standard that day against Sheff Utd when we told MON what was not acceptable. We set a standard with weekly demonstrations outside to get Shipman out. Etc, etc.

We don't do this anymore. So we've got exactly what we deserve. Just like Newcastle.

In a way that is very true - although if Megson, Kelly or Levein were in charge right now I suspect those demonstrations would be happening week in week out

Mandaric, Ollie, the Players, the fans, previous managers.... you're all a bunch of useless c****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669