**** off you ****ing *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandaric, Ollie, the Players, the fans, previous managers.... you're all a bunch of useless c****.

Some people like to try and focus on the good points, solid at the back, outplayed them, passed the ball a bit, Hendrie did ok on his debut, quite a few chances... where as you seem to be only focusing on the fact it was an own goal. And you say you're the one looking at the bigger picture?

Yep ! It's great when I read back through other threads.:icon_roll

And what has that got to do with anything? How are the two comments related in any way whatsoever?

MON was NOT told "what was not acceptable" he was told to **** off.

Exactly. How was that not telling him what was not acceptable?

We scared the shite out of MON that day. He never took a thing for granted from that day on. We gave him his motivation. He then went on to do a brilliant job. I will always maintain that those of us who shouted "Feck off O'Neill" that day did the club a great service.

Ive just about calmed down enough from last nights debacle to post something that would get past the mods.

Ive bit my lip for the last two games, hoping IH could prove me wrong for me saying hes out of his depth.

Well my teeth are firmly back in my mouth, and i have this to say.......IH you have done absolutely nothing to prove to me that you are capable of running this football team, and its time you moved on for the good of your career, and the future of Leicester City.

Thought they played quite well on Saturday, I take it not so well last night?

I didn't see it Alex, I'd like to hear precisely what was so bad from people who did.

Those comments wont go down well on here Trifull :icon_wink, as ive found out. You might aswell sit back and be satisfied that you pointed out, correctly, that IH is totally inept, tactically and lacks motivational skills at this level :023:

Those comments wont go down well on here Trifull :icon_wink, as ive found out. You might aswell sit back and be satisfied that you pointed out, correctly, that IH is totally inept, tactically and lacks motivational skills at this level :023:

Fair comment, but I'd much rather be proved wrong and see the club go forward.

Jeez Alex. Thought you were level headed. Glad we gifted you the game on Saturday or you might have lost it altogether last night.
:013:

a) It isn't the same bunch of players, Holloway has replaced over half of the team.

b) If the standard is the same as you say, then Holloway is no better than any previous Manager that has been sacked for not being good enough.

It was Holloway's job to improve things FFS, the fact that it's still status quo says to me he isn't doing his job, nor is he capable of it. The only argument is that it's not status quo, it's even worse.

Spot on.

Holloway is paid to be responsible for getting work out of the players. He has brought in a few of his own choices and still the results, league position and standard of play fails to improve.

The team is a soft touch and everybody knows it. Holloway isn't good enough but it's all about timing his departure and more importantly finding someone better.

Spot on.

Holloway is paid to be responsible for getting work out of the players. He has brought in a few of his own choices and still the results, league position and standard of play fails to improve.

The team is a soft touch and everybody knows it. Holloway isn't good enough but it's all about timing his departure and more importantly finding someone better.

I think Holloway is good enough to manage in this league, the situation he found here seems to be too big for him to sort out. I think many could have struggled with it.

I will always maintain that those of us who shouted "Feck off O'Neill" that day did the club a great service.

Just to be pedantic, it was "**** off, Martin O'Neill..." to the Go West tune.

And like MON has often said, he will never ever forget you.

It was extremely disappointing and frustrating last night. It was a pretty dour affair at best but to chuck away the scaps of a point like that made me feel sick. (To be fair that was probably the halftime pie)

For me there was no genuine team spirit on show and no real leadership on display on the pitch or within the club as a whole. Players are not meeting expectation or reputation. We don't look together and we seem unable to change/raise things by sheer effort and will. This is how it is. there can be no excuses. At this point in the season you are precisely where you deserve to be in the table.

I offer no answer because I don't think I am clever/informed enough. Suffice to say shoot the fecking lot and start again.:icon_wink:icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669