**** off you ****ing *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
shite, painful, expensive.......3 words that have explained far too many of our seasons of late. i do wonder when i will actually give the fecker up, and when everyone else does and we become a right state

Those righteous folk from another thread, may wish to take a look at the way folk are a ganging up on other folk in here and re-evaluate who they think might be getting bullied.

Those righteous folk from another thread, may wish to take a look at the way folk are a ganging up on other folk in here and re-evaluate who they think might be getting bullied.

Well, as Trifull correctly says:

I guess certain people on this site think they are so much better than everyone else.

I don't think i'm better than anyone, but it does seem obvious to me that everyone else is thick and ugly and I've got a massive todger. WAHOOO, I'm the daddy. You make your own opinions but the evidence is clear, I'm better than you lot, but i'm too modest to think it.

The only people on this site that have offered what i consider worthwhile views are Trifull and GreenArmyBoy. Now, a mind that coins the term Hollowords can only be described as genius, and we all know Trifull IS GreeenArmyBoy......but dressed in blue with a PDA.

I don't think i'm better than anyone, but it does seem obvious to me that everyone else is thick and ugly and I've got a massive todger. WAHOOO, I'm the daddy. You make your own opinions but the evidence is clear, I'm better than you lot, but i'm too modest to think it.

The trouble with the people that think they are perfect, **** it up for us that are :icon_wink

That is it. I have had it.

No matter what we might think of Ian Holloway the fact that the likes of Oakley, Clemence, Campbell, Howard, Hendrie, Hume can't find it within themselves to carve out ****ing openings at home to ****ing Preston NE is beyond me.

What a ****ing shit season. Again. Were there still more fans at the Walkers last night than are generally at the Reebok/Riverside/Craven Cottage/JJB? I think so.

Spoilt that ****ing team are, and I am NOW completely and utterly sick of it.

Start playing for the ****ing shirt you useless ***** or **** off.

Ollie, you need to start getting nasty.

excellent post. i think the players should see this. bout time they pulled their fingers out of their arses and started to show what they are capable of. i vote our new motto should be......'Start playing for the ****ing shirt you useless ***** or **** off'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669