**** off you ****ing *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on.

Holloway is paid to be responsible for getting work out of the players. He has brought in a few of his own choices and still the results, league position and standard of play fails to improve.

The team is a soft touch and everybody knows it. Holloway isn't good enough but it's all about timing his departure and more importantly finding someone better.

Has to be Billy Davies IMO and now !!!

Hold on for a bare knuckled ride to the last game of the season to determine whether LCFC stay in this league or not. That said, another managerial change this season is probably just not realistic, not because it maybe shouldn't be done, but simply because of the amount of departures and dismissals that have already taken place. The likely scenario is that MM is already lining up a replacement for the summer and I hope for two things. I) That the club remain in the championship 2) That Billy Davies is prepared to wait until the summer for his appointment.

Last edited:
Ever since Levein was sacked I have always wanted us to go and get Davies as our Manager, and whilst even more disruption would not be ideal I just feel the opportunity to go and get one of the bright young Managers at this level is too good to miss.

He is head and shoulders above Ollie, has proven himself time and again at this level, did a fantastic job at PNE turning a small club into a side that was constantly challenging for the play offs, they played some decent football but also had a bit of character and fight.

And the job he did at Derby was nothing short of phenomenal, taking a side that had only just survived relegation and turning them into a premiership side in under 12 months was an outstanding acheievement. Victim of his own success at Pride Park.

What's odd is that on Saturday they did look up for it, they played some decent football, they played as a team - don't believe Rhydal, we were well worth the win. Yet in the very next game it seems they are right pish. Why?

One thing that stood out for me last night, is when clemence came off. IH sat back in the dugout, never came down and put an arm around his shoulder, nothing. Clemence had a bad game, but to ignore him like IH did, was no way to treat someone whos confidence must be on the floor.

Also when Mattock came on, one of the first things he did was a fancy flick that didnt come off. What is IH telling these players to do when they get out there ?.

He spent most of the night moaning at the linesman and ref. I dont know if anybody saw him throw water at the linesman, but i did. He was out of line and unprofessional in my opinion.

The more i listen to this clowns excuses, and the way he conducts himself, the more i detest the idiot.

God knows what the players think of him.

One thing that stood out for me last night, is when clemence came off. IH sat back in the dugout, never came down and put an arm around his shoulder, nothing. Clemence had a bad game, but to ignore him like IH did, was no way to treat someone whos confidence must be on the floor.

Put an arm around his shoulder ?

Put a feckin' arm around his feckin' shoulder ?!!!??

I'm disappointed that he didn't kick the useless cnut's arse all the way back to the sodding changing room

the thing ive noticed is people who dont like holloway 'look' for things to beat him with ie he didnt do this..he didnt do that..etc etc instead of getting behind the team theyre constantly looking for things to moan about etc

the thing ive noticed is people who dont like holloway 'look' for things to beat him with ie he didnt do this..he didnt do that..etc etc instead of getting behind the team theyre constantly looking for things to moan about etc

To be fair, YV, they don't have to look very far do they ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669