**** off you ****ing *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont give a f^ck if you love him or hate him.

Ive seen enough to tell me hes not up to the job.

You carry on dithering about should he stay or should he go. I like to get shit off my chest.

how much you paying to get someone to put it on there?

How do you know? Are you in the team meetings? Or are you naive enough to believe that the media personality we see is the exact same one in the dressing room?

I see enough to offer my opinion. If you dont like my opinion of IH, then tell me why hes doing so f^cking well.

Can't people be undecided or is that not allowed?

Not on here... you're either a "BM" or a "negative", could you please state your preference and let the ridiculing begin.

I'm looking for him to give me faith in him and his tactics. Unfortunately, because he appears to refuse to change that is nigh on impossible.
As i've said before, I'd love for Holloway to prove me wrong and make me look a cnut (although I don't need much help :icon_redf) 'cause that would mean the team is going in the right direction. Sadly that is not the case at the moment.

How will you know when you have faith in his tactics? Will John Barber tell you? or will you read it in the Mercury??

Perhaps you could tell us all whats fundamentally wrong with the tactics as they stand?

I see enough to offer my opinion. If you dont like my opinion of IH, then tell me why hes doing so f^cking well.

Nobody is going to say he is doing well. I would imagine in general people don't think another change is beneficial to the club, or that it takes more than 4/5 months to turn around a club so infested with shite.

How will you know when you have faith in his tactics? Will John Barber tell you? or will you read it in the Mercury??

Perhaps you could tell us all whats fundamentally wrong with the tactics as they stand?

Why don't you tell me, you see it first hand.
Why not start with ''square pegs, round holes''

Nobody is going to say he is doing well. I would imagine in general people don't think another change is beneficial to the club, or that it takes more than 4/5 months to turn around a club so infested with shite.

Why not :102:

You're right... playing one man out of position is a travesty.

Hang the clown.

But do you not agree that the whole team was playing in position last night? Barring possibly Hume but what option did we have until Etuhu came in? Thats what I see first hand so I'm not sure what you mean...

....because the previous 2 changes didn't get us anywhere or show any upturn in our fortunes. That's what I am guessing makes people recultant (sp) to a change of manager currently.

For the record, my opinion is that currently Ollie is not doing a good job but a change could be bad for us. Do I think Ollie can turn it around? Not confident.

Last edited:

Did it work the last 5 times? Some people believe the high turn around of managers is much to do with why we're not performing and i'm sure it has had an effect.

There is no stability, players don't know if they are coming or going. I wouldn't be surprised is at the first opportunity most would like to get the hell out of dodge (lcfc).

What is it now about 23 new players have come in since the summer and 6 managers since Kelly. How on earth can people bond, get use to systems etc with that going on. It's incredible!!!

That taken into consideration with the backing MM has given him in Jan we SHOULD be seeing better at the moment.

....because the previous 2 changes didn't get us anywhere or show any upturn in our fortunes. That's what I am guessing makes people recultant (sp) to a change of manager currently.

The 2 previous changes i never voiced an opinion one way or the other. As for IH, i would like to see him move on.

I can also see some people are against change, im not saying they are wrong, im voicing what i think and what i think would be the rightmove.

We know MM will decide, whatever we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669