**** off you ****ing *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing ive noticed is people who dont like holloway 'look' for things to beat him with ie he didnt do this..he didnt do that..etc etc instead of getting behind the team theyre constantly looking for things to moan about etc

I'm looking for him to give me faith in him and his tactics. Unfortunately, because he appears to refuse to change that is nigh on impossible.
As i've said before, I'd love for Holloway to prove me wrong and make me look a cnut (although I don't need much help :icon_redf) 'cause that would mean the team is going in the right direction. Sadly that is not the case at the moment.

I'm looking for him to give me faith in him and his tactics. Unfortunately, because he appears to refuse to change that is nigh on impossible.
As i've said before, I'd love for Holloway to prove me wrong and make me look a cnut (although I don't need much help :icon_redf) 'cause that would mean the team is going in the right direction. Sadly that is not the case at the moment.

i agree and all im bothered about is performances and points and not whether he puts an arm around a player being subbed for example

In my opinion, the main guilty party in all this is us, the fans.

We are the ones that put up with it all. Where are the demonstrations? Where are the masses of fans waiting for the players/officials outside afterwards to let them know that what they are doing is unacceptable to us? Where is the passion from us?

We are the ones that 'Huuuuummmmeee' it everytime the useless fecker wins the ball back after giving it away.

We are the ones that bow down in front on someone for taking us over. Irrespective of the fact that he's done nothing but increase the money the club owes and destroy our reputation even further.

We are the ones that demonstrate that we don't care. Unless it looks genuinely dodgy for the last couple of games of the season and we NEED to win.

It's supposed to be OUR club yet all we do is point the finger at others. Success begins by setting standards. We set a standard that day against Sheff Utd when we told MON what was not acceptable. We set a standard with weekly demonstrations outside to get Shipman out. Etc, etc.

We don't do this anymore. So we've got exactly what we deserve. Just like Newcastle.

you can tell you come from LFE........ what a wanky rant. If it was the fans fault and we are to blame then let the club pay us for our part we are supposed to be playing. An expensive squad is assembled down there with a top management team to over see it. They are the ones who are not performing......

Looking forward to the playoffs next year in Div 1. Hope fully beat the tree's in the final.

Not even a nightmare, what a terrible insomniatic season this has been.

the thing ive noticed is people who dont like holloway 'look' for things to beat him with ie he didnt do this..he didnt do that..etc etc instead of getting behind the team theyre constantly looking for things to moan about etc

Keep sitting on the fence YV.

i agree and all im bothered about is performances and points and not whether he puts an arm around a player being subbed for example

You live in such a perfect little world.

If you dont man manage you dont get performances and points.

You live in such a perfect little world.

If you dont man manage you dont get performances and points.

oh im sure him putting an arm their shoulders is going to get us 3 points at the weekend :102:

Put an arm around his shoulder ?

Put a feckin' arm around his feckin' shoulder ?!!!??

I'm disappointed that he didn't kick the useless cnut's arse all the way back to the sodding changing room

Man management comes in different forms. IH doesnt know how to take the subtle or aggressive action when needed.

So i guess we agree.

Man management comes in different forms. IH doesnt know how to take the subtle or aggressive action when needed.

So i guess we agree.

How do you know? Are you in the team meetings? Or are you naive enough to believe that the media personality we see is the exact same one in the dressing room?

so i have to either love him or hate :102: cant i be indifferent about him :102:

I dont give a f^ck if you love him or hate him.

Ive seen enough to tell me hes not up to the job.

You carry on dithering about should he stay or should he go. I like to get shit off my chest.

You carry on dithering about should he stay or should he go. I like to get shit off my chest.

Can't people be undecided or is that not allowed?

more like out your mouth :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670