*Official*Shaun Newton on loan to Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh bg, the other signing is either robbie williams or britney "mad as a box of frogs on acid but you would probably still do her" Spears.

having them drugged up makes things easier....

Never in the history of LCFC have the players had anything more to play for.

They are playing for a £50mill play off place, but more importantly they are playing for their careers at the club with the most potential in this league.

This club will be a golden nugget for anybody playing in this league next year and the current crop are in prime position to grap a place in that squad.

Play well now or feck off. For example: the fact the hughes now has competition for his place should bring out the best in him, MM will see this and make his decision.

You've been reading to many Merc articles & swallowing them Melts, how do work that out against signing for Brum, Sunderland, WBA etc?

Last edited:
Dont you need to read up on the Highway Code Hazza?

you booking for the retest as well......

Theory's been passed...

Here's the incident have been questioned about. I am doing the limit here.

road.jpg

Theory's been passed...

Here's the incident have been questioned about. I am doing the limit here.

road.jpg

you are in the wrong, I would have done the same as the pole and then stood on my brakes, just to shit you up like......:icon_bigg

You've been reading to many Merc articles & swallowing them Melts, how do work that out against signing for Brum, Sunderland, WBA etc?
Because I used the word "potential". When was the last time I read a Merc article then?

Getting a bit worried we are becoming a re-hab centre. Lets hope he lasts till the end of the season and show us how good he use to be.

And let the revolution begin...... with Shaun Newton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669