Oh dear. Poor old Cov.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a touch of sympathy for them.

Can none of us remember?.

Feck 'em I say. The difference between them and us is that they had " Operation Premiership " which basically meant betting on whether they got promoted or not. They did not and they lost. Their current debts are as a result of that.

It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail

Feck 'em

Last edited:
I laugh at their misery but I wouldn't want to see them go out of business completely. It's fun to have an object for your hatred, it's part of the human condition.

Can you honestly say that you would prefer for them to be no more than to relish the enjoyment of a victory against the scum?

I personally think you are missing the point of football, & football rivalry, if you'd prefer for an established league club to cease to exist.

They have some of the cockiest supporters in the country.

After overhearing a conversation yesterday at uni, I must agree. Feck all. I hope they go within a heartbeat of going bankrupt and then get saved just keep up local rivarly.

Last year, I asked a Pole who supported Bydgoszcz in Speedway leagues would he like it if Torun went down their local rivals. He said no because when his team are doing shite, they can always rely on the local derby or holy war to make the season exciting. He couldn't understand the logic which we have.

Season later, Bydgoszcz went down and Torun finished 2nd. There was a vote to keep Bydgoszcz up through a wild card system and Torun were the only club who voted with them to keep them there. :icon_lol:

i don't want them to go into admin

i want them saddled with the crippling debt

Couldn't give a toss about Cov as far as rivallry goes.

However, their supporters' were one of the most vociferous groups criticising our administration. The 'cheats' thing was pretty loud from that direction. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

Frankly, I wouldn't be averse to any other club going through administration. The more skint others are, the better. Wouldn't like to see any significant club go bust though. Even Leeds.

Frankly, I wouldn't be averse to any other club going through administration. The more skint others are, the better. Wouldn't like to see any significant club go bust though. Except Leeds, of course.

:038:

According to Press Reports Cov have now had a transfer embargo placed on them following a missed installment for Leon Best.

Edging closer and closer to admin.

Messing about getting there though, wish they would just get on with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00