On This Day.

SJN-Fox

We scored as many away goals that night as the sheep did in the whole of their last PL season.

I will never tire of watching that game.

Fox Fan

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Two things stand out from that:

1. The weight of the pass from Marhez to Vardy is just sublime. I could watch it on repeat for days. Feels like something we wouldn't see from the current team.

2. I thought Slimani actually looked alright. Played a good through ball for the 1st.
That a professional footballer who once cost in excess of £25m made one decent pass should, quite honestly, be the bare minimum. This is like spending 20 grand on a new 8K TV and being impressed that it gets the snooker on BBC2.

Fox Fan

That a professional footballer who once cost in excess of £25m made one decent pass should, quite honestly, be the bare minimum. This is like spending 20 grand on a new 8K TV and being impressed that it gets the snooker on BBC2.
Think you're stretching it a bit to imply I was saying anything other than; in the 4 min highlights of one game in which we beat Pep's Man City, he played alright.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Think you're stretching it a bit to imply I was saying anything other than; in the 4 min highlights of one game in which we beat Pep's Man City, he played alright.
No I realise you weren’t overstating it, but we know he’s capable of alright, we know he can pass without falling over his own feet, and we even have evidence that he knows — at least on a conceptual level — how goals are scored. Just let him be a terrible former player nobody remembers in 10 years.

pork pie fox

No I realise you weren’t overstating it, but we know he’s capable of alright, we know he can pass without falling over his own feet, and we even have evidence that he knows — at least on a conceptual level — how goals are scored. Just let him be a terrible former player nobody remembers in 10 years.
Like an expensive Zak Whitbread?

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City2765
2Manchester Utd2751
3Leicester2750
4Chelsea2747
5Everton2646
6West Ham Utd2645
7Liverpool2743
8Tottenham 2642
9Aston Villa2539