O'Neill To Go Full Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: O'Neil To Go Full Circle

SJN.............. reference our talk?

What do you mean commence? Have you not read the previous two pages? :icon_wink

Going by the usual standards, these last two pages have actually been fairly mong-free.

Can't wait to see what the Fosse Boys' next banner will say. Would love for them to make a "bring Back Martin" one :icon_lol:

For the avoidance of doubt, the second half of this post contains sarcasm.

What do you mean commence? Have you not read the previous two pages? :icon_wink

Some of us have 50 posts viewable at a time so it's only half a page of monginess for us :icon_lol:

It's the only move that would instantly put 6-7,000 on the gates and generate huge optimism and positivity.

We also have a squad that he could turn into winners easily.

Depends on what he wants to do and whether the owners demonstrate that they want him enough.

As much as I don't want him here again, I can really see this happening and TBH this is not really paper talk.

He will never get another top job again as his track record goes against him as does his ego, and who said the alleged £10m was for players?
As you say it will generate more crowd at the Walkers.
He knows he is liked here and so getting the fans to his side will be a doddle.
We are in the same situation derby and forest were when Clough took them over, and he tries to compare himself with Clough.
But, if he gets success here, he may well **** off again!

He's sitting tight till Woy gets sacked. End of.

You and the thread starter could at least spell his name correctly.....

Sorry Filthy, I bow down to your far superior post style and intelligence, I have noticed that you never make a spelling mistake and all of your posts are held In a high regard by all on here.

You moaning F*****g Numpty, the day you contribute to the forum without looking like a Twat I'll come round and give you a medal for being the special guy that you undoubtedly are.

Liverstool will never touch him.
It's the only Premiership job he'd have a chance at that would be remotely attractive. The scousers would jump at him IMO.
As for coming back to a Championship side, I think the only team in with a shout is Forest when Billy fails to deliver the Champions League Trophy, again.

lazy journalism at its finest

so we get woy when mon goes to anfield?

He will never get another top job again

He's never had a 'top job'

But (barring the top four/five) he will be top of the list of every Prem side who decides they might need a change

His ego is far too big to allow him to come back to us or, I suspect, any Championship side.

so we get woy when mon goes to anfield?
Nah, he'll go back to Fulham when Mark Hughes comes to Cardiff when Dave Jones go to Everton when Moyes goes to Celtic when Lennon goes to Forest as part of MON's coaching staff.

Nah, he'll go back to Fulham when Mark Hughes comes to Cardiff when Dave Jones go to Everton when Moyes goes to Celtic when Lennon goes to Forest as part of MON's coaching staff.
:icon_bigg

Sorry Filthy, I bow down to your far superior post style and intelligence, I have noticed that you never make a spelling mistake and all of your posts are held In a high regard by all on here.

At last you got something right!

he's always been waiting for old trafford IMO and he will be their manager within 2 years
Mourinho is nailed on for that when old red nose goes. Wenger will be taken out of the Emirates in a box. Foreigners only at Chelsea. It'll be Liverpool. They love the Micks up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669