Our striker problem.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest BG and Feriol I think you have painted yourselves in a very bad light in this thread, to use race or color as basis for not likeing a player is frankly shite. I am not and never will be a racist, however I think alot of the players you have named are shite. You are as bad as Michael Moore, it's always easy to prove your point when you only use half the evidence.

What about Low, Welsh, Rogers, Gerrbrand, Johansson, Johnson, Guppy, Ormendroid (sp), Philpot, Gilbert, Hamill and Hughes? As far as I know they are all white, yet have earned "rubbish" reputations that they haven't or didn't manage to get "forgotten about".

I could throw it back at you that the only reason you don't like Fryatt is because he's white.

Tossers

So true and remember many fans were themselves no fan of Heskey as I often remeber cries of "get him sold" and alike. :icon_sad:
Danny Cad was being slated before he even kicked a ball :102:

This is going way too far lads................and its probably down to the fact that you're seeing shedloads of rubbish on the pitch for too long.

The reason for our pisspoor striking is down to one thing
SERVICE............ there is none because we have'nt got a midfield.......this has been the problem for a long while now
we are using route one tactics with small attackers...its like taking sweets from babies, for a few matches mainly last season the through ball was played to the front men
which they thrive on(Fryatt,Hume) we've seen nothing of that this season.
It do'es not matter who you bring in, until the midfield is sorted it will always be the same.

This theory was first raised years ago by Mark Bright. It isn't anybody on here going to far, it originally came from within the sport aimed at Leicester City Football club

To be honest BG and Feriol I think you have painted yourselves in a very bad light in this thread, to use race or color as basis for not likeing a player is frankly shite. I am not and never will be a racist, however I think alot of the players you have named are shite. You are as bad as Michael Moore, it's always easy to prove your point when you only use half the evidence.

What about Low, Welsh, Rogers, Gerrbrand, Johansson, Johnson, Guppy, Ormendroid (sp), Philpot, Gilbert, Hamill and Hughes? As far as I know they are all white, yet have earned "rubbish" reputations that they haven't or didn't manage to get "forgotten about".

I could throw it back at you that the only reason you don't like Fryatt is because he's white.

Tossers

so why dont I give the time of day to COG? Who in my opinion is utter garbage. I also disliked Connelly, who could not score ( the crowd never booed him though) and thats what he was paid to do.
Also read Meltons post above regarding Mark Bright, thats if you can remember that far back

Bloody wish we had Connolly now, wish we'd never sold him actually, sell him for Hume, Hammond and Fryatt? Hmmm.

Bloody wish we had Connolly now, wish we'd never sold him actually, sell him for Hume, Hammond and Fryatt? Hmmm.

he missed a few good chances on Saturday though, but he did score..

and yes I would have him back in place of the tossers we have

I agree that Fryatt doesn't deserve a first team spot at present but at this stage I'd be loathe to sell him, just for fear of what he could do at another side. He's only 20 and we should at least give him another season to develop. The Sheep got rid of Izale McLeod at a similar age but we'd take him now, wouldn't we?

Tossers

I heard the real reason the Sunday markets were cancelled was because they would clash with the KKK meetings in the main hall, where effigies of non-white players are stuck with pins and burnt, apparantly people then get to throw holy water and flowers at Gareth Williams.

I heard the real reason the Sunday markets were cancelled was because they would clash with the KKK meetings in the main hall, where effigies of non-white players are stuck with pins and burnt, apparantly people then get to throw holy water and flowers at Gareth Williams.

bricks and urine.....

The reason for our pisspoor striking is down to one thing
SERVICE............ there is none because we have'nt got a midfield.......this has been the problem for a long while now
we are using route one tactics with small attackers...its like taking sweets from babies, for a few matches mainly last season the through ball was played to the front men
which they thrive on(Fryatt,Hume) we've seen nothing of that this season.
It do'es not matter who you bring in, until the midfield is sorted it will always be the same.

:038: :038:

I might go down at the weekend in my clan outfit and tyre to burn all the bastards, black or white

Last edited:
Well two have been covered and Dublin was a undermining force at his club, he thought he was too big for the club.
Have they been covered?, why isn't Sylla playing?, Injured I presume :icon_roll

Who told you Dublin thought he was too big for the club?, did Dublin say that?, is he too big for Norwich also?

Have they been covered?, why isn't Sylla playing?, Injured I presume :icon_roll

Who told you Dublin thought he was too big for the club?, did Dublin say that?, is he too big for Norwich also?

Dublin always seen himself above the manager when Levein was in charge. Telling players to do different things than the manager and even getting other players in trouble, remember the Williams off at Half Time against Burnley match. Dublin was told by Williams tell the manager I am ill, I might make the game later to see if everything's alright. Dublin forgot and Williams was landed in hot water and fined.

So as Kelly got the chance he off loaded Dublin to Celtic.

Dublin always seen himself above the manager when Levein was in charge. Telling players to do different things than the manager and even getting other players in trouble, remember the Williams off at Half Time against Burnley match. Dublin was told by Williams tell the manager I am ill, I might make the game later to see if everything's alright. Dublin forgot and Williams was landed in hot water and fined.

is that a rumour or fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570