Our striker problem.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Bright also claimed it was from within the club. Now explain Sylla, MDV and Dublin

Is Mark Bright a reliable source?!

Anyway, we are arguing whether the fans choose which players they like based on color, I cannot speak for the internal running of the club. If RK hates black people then thats for the club to sort out internally as it is despicable.

I will not be branded a racist by BG or anyone in a generalisation

It was rumour but off very good and well known sources.

Dublin at Norwich is a different thing because it's not 'hometown boy' come back, he has to prove his worth now after a bad period here. When he joined City, he knew he was going to captain and had a comfort zone.

He went to Celtic first didn't he?

This is entertaining....

I think there's something in what BG says, but that it's possibly more perceived 'foreignness' than 'race' (I hate that word, we're all hom sap last time I checked!), and would back this up by citing the treatment of Nalis, de Vries and Sylla. I'd agree with the posters who point out the popularity of Sinclair as well. He is a very 'English' player even if he does play for Jamaica.

As for Hume being forgiven mistakes others are crucified for, it's because he's a fans' favourite. What annoys me more is people maintaining, in the face of two and a half years of opposing evidence, that Williams is a good player. Yes, I am Williams-ist!

Anyway, we are arguing whether the fans choose which players they like based on color, I cannot speak for the internal running of the club. If RK hates black people then thats for the club to sort out internally as it is despicable.

:018: :018: :018:

A perfectly understandable sentiment. But being a Leicester fan, I am part of the group that Mark Bright pointed the finger at. It is therefore my responsibility to disprove his theory and remove that label from me, you, and all the others he made the accusation towards.

I'm struggling to disprove his theory

A perfectly understandable sentiment. But being a Leicester fan, I am part of the group that Mark Bright pointed the finger at. It is therefore my responsibility to disprove his theory and remove that label from me, you, and all the others he made the accusation towards.

I'm struggling to disprove his theory

Innocent until proven guilty in my book. All we have is his say so and BG's half arsed evidence. I gave a list of white players, all who have been slaughtered equally

I am a programmer, programming languages are written American so occasionally I slip in normal text!

Innocent until proven guilty in my book. All we have is his say so and BG's half arsed evidence. I gave a list of white players, all who have been slaughtered equally
If somebody can find the ratio of white players compared to black players that have passed through our doors it would be appreciated.

If we can then find the same ratio of mis treated white players compared to black, I'll then be happy and gladly remove the stigma attached to me

Last edited:
You can't say all LCFC fans are racist,its just like any walk of life some are whilst others aren't.Its wrong to boo any player IMO be that Black,white,orange or purple but I think booing of players seems to happen more down LCFC than it does at other grounds.

You can't say all LCFC fans are racist,its just like any walk of life some are whilst others aren't.Its wrong to boo any player IMO be that Black,white,orange or purple but I think booing of players seems to happen more down LCFC than it does at other grounds.

I could agree with that wholeheartedly, from what I witness at the ground the treatment of alot of players is terrible, but I don't think it is really linked to colour. I mean where do you draw the line? Kisnorbo was treated horrendously when he played in midfield, but he isn't black, or is it just non-whites? or non-english?

Of course you can, aussies are labelled arrogant, we all accept that. But only an idiot would believe that every Aussie is arrogant.

The English are labelled polite and mild mannered, again we all know there are exceptions. I'm happy to be labelled alongside my peers even if I'm not matched to the label. I am however, matched to my peers and have to swallow their label

Last edited:

i disagree with you id say if a team is under performing/achieving then fans will boo players purely because some fans have high expectations of where their club should be and need somewhere/one to vent their frustrations ie players

I could agree with that wholeheartedly, from what I witness at the ground the treatment of alot of players is terrible, but I don't think it is really linked to colour. I mean where do you draw the line? Kisnorbo was treated horrendously when he played in midfield, but he isn't black, or is it just non-whites? or non-english?

Some are quick to get on a Foreign players back if he's foreign or black but most aren't.Racists go to football matches and they always will,I wouldn't even give them the satisfaction of discussing it...although I am:icon_conf

Of course you can, aussies are labelled arrogant, we all accept that. But only an idiot would believe that every Aussie is arrogant.

The English are labelled polite and mild mannered, again we all know there are exceptions. I'm happy to be labelled alongside my peers even if I'm not matched to the label. I am however, matched to my peers and have to swallow their label

...and that we have bad teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570