paralympic games

Status
Not open for further replies.
this week ive worked with some blind footballers and they could play as well as anyone .

Eh?

Did you really mean to write that?

No - they can't play as well as anyone - and it is patronising to even suggest that they can.

FFS - they are blind - they can't see!! They might put in the same amount of effort as anyone - but that is not the same as them playing as well as anyone.

Eh?

No - they can't play as well as anyone - and it is patronising to even suggest that they can.

FFS - they are blind - they can't see!! They might put in the same amount of effort as anyone - but that is not the same as them playing as well as anyone.
Hahaha, I didn't even see Newts' post, I take it all with a pinch of salt usually.

I wish I'd spotted that first :icon_lol:

Newts, you are a ****ing idiot :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

From what ive seen they struggle to locate and turn off alarm clocks never mind play football to the same standard as Kaka.

From what ive seen they struggle to locate and turn off alarm clocks never mind play football to the same standard as Kaka.

Mohammed isn't blind, although Darnell clearly does have some problems with his sight.

Last edited:
Eh?

Hahaha, I didn't even see Newts' post, I take it all with a pinch of salt usually.

I wish I'd spotted that first :icon_lol:

Newts, you are a ****ing idiot :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Whatever have you ever seen them play :102:

Aye melts and your a total **** but thats life :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Last edited:
Whatever have you ever seen them play :102:

Aye melts and your a total **** but thats life :icon_lol::icon_lol:
I've never seen him play, and I'll have £500 quid with you that one against one on a full size pitch, I can score ten goals before he can.

They've never seen Melton or boc play, not likely to either

I'm going straight to hell
Nasty bastard. Next you'll be saying you never give to the blind charities because they never see a penny of it.

You make me sick.

Never been the same since they changed the name from the 'Special' Olympics - which was a far more appropriate monicker

I can imagine Newts fuming sitting at his computer reading this. Big red face, one of his kids is going to feel his wrath today.

I reckon Britain has a good chance of cleaning up at these paralympics. If you look at the number claiming invalidity then surely we are in a shout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46