Parking Tax

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you do :icon_lol: I was actually going to refer to them as sanitary products, rather than narrowing it down
I always find "Blobstoppers" to be a globally accepted description.

Last edited:
I bet you do :icon_lol: I was actually going to refer to them as sanitary products, rather than narrowing it down

Thing is Cate, I wasn't joking! Every so often Mrs Spion will ring and ask me to get some on my way home. I've got two teenage girls at home too so we are always running low!

I tend to buy a load of 'normal' items too to avoid having to just go in for some ST's. A bloke thing I think!

Oh well, the girls will leave home eventually and the menopause will sort the other one out one day :icon_lol:

Thing is Cate, I wasn't joking! Every so often Mrs Spion will ring and ask me to get some on my way home. I've got two teenage girls at home too so we are always running low!

I tend to buy a load of 'normal' items too to avoid having to just go in for some ST's. A bloke thing I think!

Oh well, the girls will leave home eventually and the menopause will sort the other one out one day :icon_lol:

but they wont possibly think they are for you! whats the embarrassment?

I've got two teenage girls at home

My husband would sympathise.

Mrs Spion has always said that if men had periods then there would have been a cure years ago.

aint that the truth :icon_lol:
Typical ****ing women.

"Let's sit around on our arses and wait for the blokes to solve our problems for us. When they don't, we'll just moan and complain a bit more because we are devoid of any responsibility for ourselves" :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669