Patrik Gerrbrand signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerrbrand started as a right back in Hammarby and was okey but he is much better as a CB.
I don´t think he has played leftback at all, at least not in Hammarby.

Last edited:
Im looking forward to this signing, dont know why but I just am. The last foreign youngster at centre back we bought was Nicolas Priet who was a complete waste of time expect for his bench appearance at Brum.

Anybody actually see Priet play?

That a not bad translations.but no cigar...i live in stockholm and have watch hammarby loads of times...he is pretty good at allsvensken level but imo it like watching division 2 football....he's a good header of the ball...todays newspapers reported that peter was so pissed off the first bid was rejected he went on training strike!!!!so he must be keen to come to the foxes.

This was posted on another forum. :) :) ;)

Magnus on another forum said:
Hi

Patrik Gerrbrand has been playing with Hammarby since 1995 and has gone from the juniorteam to the a-team. He's been playing with the swedish U21-team as a central back and been one of the best players in the games hes played wiht the national team. He is strong and always plays on a high level. He never steps down and have a great hit with hes head. He have a good sence for the play and are always one step ahead from the opponent.
He is a future man for the swedish national team and after a few years he can be a teamcaptain for leicester. Hes always sheering hes teammates and never do a bad game.

If you can get him for under 1 milj EURO you have made a really good transfer.
He's gonna be a very good player in the future

Best Wishes from Sweden

www.hammarbyfotboll.se

drummindefender said:
does he play for a team full of sheep or something, maybe he is more suited for derby :102:

I hope he means cheering. :eek: ;) :icon_lol:

lcfc.com said:
Leicester City have agreed terms with Swedish side Hammarby for defender Patrik Gerrbrand.
The 24 year-old will now discuss personal terms and undergo a medical today (Wednesday) before hopefully sealing a switch to the Foxes.
It is anticipated that Gerrbrand will then join up with manager Craig Levein and his squad prior to Saturday's pre-season clash against Norwegian outfit Lillestrom (kick-off 5pm)
Interesting, hope it's not another case of Steve Lovell though! also the os, as stated, reckons he is 24 but planetfootball thinks he is 22, anyone know how old he is for sure?

Last edited:
drummindefender said:
Interesting, hope it's not another case of Steve Lovell though! also the os, as stated, reckons he is 24 but planetfootball thinks he is 22, anyone know how old he is for sure?

Does anyone care

probably his mum and dad. they wouldn't want to get him the wrong birthday card

He is worried about our lack of a new Striker....he's not the only one.

highland fox said:
He is worried about our lack of a new Striker....he's not the only one.

So am I, but I refuse to be miserable about it. ;)

None of us could have predicted most of the signings CL has made - why start being down about us not having a striker? We got weeks yet!!! For all we know one could be being lined up right now...

In the meantime, MDV & Connolly I think will fare well this term, a mate of mine who's almost as close to the club as MB reckons MDV is a totally different propect now due to fitness and confidence.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
you mean de vries will actually be able to head the ball :eek: :icon_lol:

Let's not go that far....

All I hear is that he is working his arse off in training looks very fit (not in that way Homer..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566