Paul Dickov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my son to watch Leicester v Palace last week, when he saw Levi Porter he said: 'Daddy, there's a little child playing for Leicester....'

I'm surprised you heard him over the top of the monkey chants. Obviously not sitting with the proper fans.

"knowitall" on FT says Dicky has signed and that it was MM chasing him, but NP is ok with it.

Actually, me too.

Women must find us irresistable Alex you and me both. I have a four year old son.

I firmly believe women will never be equal to men until they can walk around with a bold head, a beer gut, ill-kempt clothes... and still think they're beautiful.

Last edited:
Women must find us irresistable Alex you and me both. I have a four year old son.

I firmly believe women will never be equal to men until they can walk around with a bold head, a beer gut, ill-kempt clothes... and still think they're beautiful.

They're also way behind us in the suicide rates as well.
If you want true equality women, you're going to have to start killing yourselves in much larger numbers.

Who would relish playing against him if he was lining up for Leeds? or Colchester etc?? Nobody! Therefor he's a good signing :)

It's not just about how good he is as a player though.

His attitude with the sheep has been appalling, there's no guarantee it will improve if he comes here. Do we really need an overpaid prima donna disrupting the team spirit?

I may as well say it as I think I wont be believed anyway, he is currently living in leicester purely so he can save £100 a week petrol money to goto derby and he has said he has lost passion for the game and is only still playing for the money. If we were to match derbys wages I think savage would be here like a shot as he saves more precious petrol money and still gets paid. So I hope we have said no.

Welcome back 'The Wasp' .......just wish you had signed about 3 weeks ago, when the opportunity first came about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669