Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Come on Milan get him in. Now we are down in Div 1 we need a manager who can take the Club forward. I think Ince would be a great choice. :038: :038: :038:

Why would he come here? He has a great set up at MK, with what i've seen a great chairman and we're playing in the same league

We are in danager of having two many new threads here. Can they be incoporated under a general 'potential new manager' thread please!?!

Come on Milan get him in. Now we are down in Div 1 we need a manager who can take the Club forward. I think Ince would be a great choice. :038: :038: :038:

I said that this time last year but some Leicester fans were so much against the idea that MM decided not to consider it.

It's all Homer's fault we're where we are now...

Now Ince has got promoted and has a nice new ground to play in I don't think he'd consider moving to a club in the same division.

I'd be beating down Ince's door at this very minute if I was MM.

We need someone who has got the balls to run a club that will be a big fish in a very small pond next year. The likes of Holloway and Allen thrive on being underdogs, and were both scared by the size of our club. I don't think either of those would apply to Ince.

But why would he want to come here at the moment? That's the problem. I'm sure he'll get much better offers this summer.

Ince is the sort of manager LCFC has a reputation for appointing - a young guy with a decent record and something to prove.

Some times it works - Little/O'Neill/Adams

Some times it doesn't - Hamilton/Levein

But it has to be a better stratgy than no-hopers like Holloway...

Think the club would be too big for him!

I personally think Ince would be a wrong move even if he did come here, my top three to look at (regardless of whether they'd come here or not...)

1. Billy Davies
2. Mike Newell
3. Micky Adams (perhaps I'm going a bit overboard on this one but compared to what we have had to endure in recent season, the man worked woders for us.. though we do need to remember he nearly took Coventry down....)

I personally think Ince would be a wrong move even if he did come here, my top three to look at (regardless of whether they'd come here or not...)

1. Billy Davies
2. Mike Newell
3. Micky Adams (perhaps I'm going a bit overboard on this one but compared to what we have had to endure in recent season, the man worked woders for us.. though we do need to remember he nearly took Coventry down....)

I think you need to realise that we are no longer a club that with huge investement that could be a good opportunity to get into the Premership and would therefore be a good proposition for up and coming managers.

We are now a club that had huge investement and has been relegated and therefore cannot reach the Premiership no matter what.

No manager you have mentioned would want to come here. Not even Grayson. The possibilities at every club in the Championship are now better than ours.

I think you need to realise that we are no longer a club that with huge investement that could be a good opportunity to get into the Premership and would therefore be a good proposition for up and coming managers.

We are now a club that had huge investement and has been relegated and therefore cannot reach the Premiership no matter what.

No manager you have mentioned would want to come here. Not even Grayson. The possibilities at every club in the Championship are now better than ours.

You have a point, to be fair, whatever we have tried lately hasn't worked, we've gone down the up and coming route (Levein), the established (Megson/ Worthington), the fresh (Kelly) and the relatively experienced (Holloway) and every single one of them has done a less than satisfactory job for us...

Think the club would be too big for him!

I take it you're taking the psis?

You think a guy who's played for Man Utd, Inter Milan and Liverpool is not big enough for Leicester?

Would you prefr the chap who couldn't get in the Wimbledon team who just sent us down to the Division 3?

oh ffs, not 3 months of this, please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566