Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
if ollie was to go, ince would be an excellent appointment imo. dont like the guy but he gets results

Ince might have the impact I am looking for. :102:

What do I mean by impact. Well someone like Brian Little to come along and shake the Club up. Someone who will take people and players further up the Leagues than they thought possible. It seems to me that Milan cannot do it alone. :icon_wink

Leicester City have made an official approach to talk to MK Dons boss Paul Ince about their managerial vacancy.

MK Dons owner Pete Winkleman has revealed to Sky Sports News that he has been approached by Leicester counterpart Milan Mandaric with regards his promising manager.

Ince has been linked with several positions higher up the football pyramid since first impressing in keeping Macclesfield in the Football League, and last season in winning promotion and the Johnstone's Paint Trophy with MK Dons.

Winkleman insists he has not spoken with Ince since Leicester's approach, as he is currently not contactable as he is away on a family holiday.

He did, though, confirm that he has in the past received several approaches for Ince - all of which were rejected by the sought-after tactician.

Ince is also thought to be in the running for the Blackburn job, should they fail to land reported first choice Sam Allardyce.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11712_3650919,00.html

Ince would be a good choice, probably second behind Billy Davies, but I really can't see him wanting to risk coming here.

He'd be insane to come here. Milan will have a hard job trying to lure Mr Ince here. I really can't see this happening. If it does Milan deserves a lot of credit for a destined Premiership Manager.

He'd be insane to come here. Milan will have a hard job trying to lure Mr Ince here. I really can't see this happening. If it does Milan deserves a lot of credit for a destined Premiership Manager.

Moving from Franchise FC to Leicester is a no-brainer from a footballing perspective. The two clubs aren't comparable (apart from the league they're in).

On the other hand, I wouldn't blame anyone from not wanting to work under MM. He may also think he could do better than us.

How about this for a scenario: Ince to us, Allen returns to MK. Everybody happy?

I fear we have very little chance of getting him, as much as it would be a vast improvement on anyone else Milan has hired

A lot more depends on Paul Ince's decision.

Obviously.

PI is building a strong CV and imo is a charasmatic enough figure to tempt a few players that wouldnt probaly entertain the thought of lge 1 football. I would have a good feeling about it, if he was to come here. Leicesters answer to Roy Keane.........possibly.

Would love to get Ince in. Wanted him last year before we got MA, but it might've been too early.

Think he'd be great for us... but I don't think he'll want to come here. He'll probably feel confident about getting MK Dons up, with less pressure to do so than here. Plus there's rumours of Blackburn wanting him too.

We don't want him here at all, let him stay at MK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670