Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to get Ince in. Wanted him last year before we got MA, but it might've been too early.

Think he'd be great for us... but I don't think he'll want to come here. He'll probably feel confident about getting MK Dons up, with less pressure to do so than here. Plus there's rumours of Blackburn wanting him too.

Plus Shearer and Alladyce. :icon_wink

Hats off to Milan for at least going for the right man. I doubt Ince will want the job, but he's got to be first on the list.

Didnt want him last time but god hes our best option mentioned so far. Appears however though that we haven't sounded him out and you will probably be able to hear his laughter in Leicester if someone does manage to contact him.

Who do you think we'll be getting then BG, someone better than Ince?

personally I have lost all interest, but I do know that I am fed up with trying out managers who seemed to have well performed at lower clubs, only to fcuk up when they arrive here. When will we learn?

personally I have lost all interest, but I do know that I am fed up with trying out managers who seemed to have well performed at lower clubs, only to fcuk up when they arrive here. When will we learn?

To be fair BG it has also worked out nicely in the past too.

Times change though. MM wants instant success remember, big shout for an up and coming bloke

I like the idea of Ince coming but you are right it would require him to grow into the role and the expectation level pretty quickly. He could as a player and can he as a manager? :102: Big ask. :icon_conf

It's an impossible shout for anyone IMO

I think a manager could get a side promoted in his first year at that Club. :icon_wink

Only interested in success?

Seen too much shit over the years, heard too many lies and now feel very cut off, so they can fcuk off they are not getting any money out of me until I feel they deserve it.
Away matches only from now on I think

Seen too much shit over the years, heard too many lies and now feel very cut off, so they can fcuk off they are not getting any money out of me until I feel they deserve it.
Away matches only from now on I think

Fair play that.

I like the idea of Ince coming but you are right it would require him to grow into the role and the expectation level pretty quickly. He could as a player and can he as a manager? :102: Big ask. :icon_conf

I think a manager could get a side promoted in his first year at that Club. :icon_wink

If he wins his first dozen games, if not he wont get the chance.

If he wins his first dozen games, if not he wont get the chance.

I personally think you can generally tell after 10 to 15 games who will be in the running, so I don't think thats unfair TBH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669