Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one ruled out then.

Two, if you include Ernie

... but I'm not sure whether HF would be so discriminating.

You seem to be reading more in to what I said than is actually there. I have no knowledge of this particular case, but I do have knowledge of the way that agents work. Their job is to make money for their clients but their aim is to make money for themselves - and they don't do that by sitting still. It would not be at all unusual for an agent to put a client's name forward without his knowledge in the hope of being able to persuade him that the job is right for him.

I can't see how my post is totally incorrect except in the way that you seem to have chosen to interpret it.

Putting a name forward is not an application, I read your initial post to say someone had applied on his behalf without authorisation but it seems you meant that someone just told MM he would be interested, two different things.

Putting a name forward is not an application, I read your initial post to say someone had applied on his behalf without authorisation but it seems you meant that someone just told MM he would be interested, two different things.

But already made clear by PA that they are regarded as the same thing.

If Blackburn really want him, then he will go there I would think, no brainer. However, there's main talk of Big Sam there, which I think would be the better choice.

I would be very very suprised if Blackburn wanted Paul Ince. Blackburn are a top half Premiership club, and although Paul Ince has done well in his managerial career so far, he currently has no experience of managing a club above League Two.

I wouldn't be overly happy to see Ince in charge here to be honest, especially not when Billy Davies is available. Blackburn will probably get Sam Allardyce IMO.

I wouldn't be suprised if when he sees his name linked with the likes of Blackburn he doesn't keep his powder dry as far as we are concerned.

Not legally

The legalities have very little to do with what we are talking about. Football clubs accept approaches from individuals and agents. Individuals and agents make various approaches; some serious, some speculative, some to advertise their availability to others and some to give them a fall-back position. Not all individuals are aware or consenting of approaches by agents apparently on their behalf.

If you want to debate legalities, please address yourself to somebody is similarly minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69