Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to the MK dons website , Leicester City have made an official approach for Paul Ince. however he's on holiday at the moment.

I think we are starting to see a shortlist emerging here, which I think is: Ince, Grayson, Davies and Gregory. If that's the case, and I know little about it, then that sort-list is much healthier than a lot of us would have thought huh?

I know what you are saying Alex but its a hardly a short list if they have shown no interest in wanting to come here.I've heard nothing from Davies or Ince and MM seems to think he can say they are on his shortlist just because he would like them here.He might as well add Mancini and Avram Grant to his short list.
Ince will be in the running for the Blackburn job so he won't think about coming here,like I've said before Mandaric pisses and fartarses around too much whilst Mangers are snapped up.Perhaps if he got his finger out of his arse arlier then he might have been able to persuade Ince but not now,the moment has gone IMO.I think he just likes the speculation to mount on Davies,Ince etc because then the fans think he is trying to get the likes of them when the truth really is we are left with the likes of John Gregory has realistic targets

In your opinion Boc, would the "main person" we are considering be a positive and exciting appointment :102:

I can't find anything positive or exciting in the whole process. It just shows how far we have fallen in the dignity stakes, nevermind the league tables, when we can't even be sure that people on the 'short list' will lower themselves enough to consider us.

And then it might be all for nothing, with our hyena-like fans and trigger-happy chairman vying to be the first to say "he's got to go".

I can't find anything positive or exciting in the whole process. It just shows how far we have fallen in the dignity stakes, nevermind the league tables, when we can't even be sure that people on the 'short list' will lower themselves enough to consider us.

And then it might be all for nothing, with our hyena-like fans and trigger-happy chairman vying to be the first to say "he's got to go".

So John Gregory or Peter Reid it is then, thank fcuk I bought a season ticket :icon_lol:

I think Peter Reid would be ok...I do realise I'm in a minority of one here..well he would be better than Gregory anyway

according to the MK dons website , Leicester City have made an official approach for Paul Ince. however he's on holiday at the moment.

according to the Leicester City website, Ian Holloway has left the club by mutual consent.

I suppose this means we are going to have to look for an new manager.

If you give them an ince...

I know what you are saying Alex but its a hardly a short list if they have shown no interest in wanting to come here.I've heard nothing from Davies or Ince and MM seems to think he can say they are on his shortlist just because he would like them here.He might as well add Mancini and Avram Grant to his short list.
Ince will be in the running for the Blackburn job so he won't think about coming here,like I've said before Mandaric pisses and fartarses around too much whilst Mangers are snapped up.Perhaps if he got his finger out of his arse arlier then he might have been able to persuade Ince but not now,the moment has gone IMO.I think he just likes the speculation to mount on Davies,Ince etc because then the fans think he is trying to get the likes of them when the truth really is we are left with the likes of John Gregory has realistic targets

I agree 100%. Even down to the "we are left with the likes of John Gregory". Milan has too much nous to actually appoint Gregory after the negative reaction but, it will almost certainly be someone of that calibre.

I think Peter Reid would be ok...I do realise I'm in a minority of one here..well he would be better than Gregory anyway

That is like comparing who would you rather shag, Thora Hird or Bella Emberg who incidently I would rather have as Manager than Reid or Gregory :icon_bigg

Possibly true, there is a fall back though and beleive it or not it isn't Gregory! He comes above the fallback position.

I agree 100%. Even down to the "we are left with the likes of John Gregory". Milan has too much nous to actually appoint Gregory after the negative reaction but, it will almost certainly be someone of that calibre.

Or the horror that is appointing a Blue Mongies favourite like Steve Walsh to appease the fans :eek:

That is like comparing who would you rather shag, Thora Hird or Bella Emberg who incidently I would rather have as Manager than Reid or Gregory :icon_bigg

Thora Hird being a dead person would seem to narrow the choices down

... for some on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611