Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be more accurate to say that somebody applied for the job on his behalf. That may not have been with either his knowledge or consent.

Applying for a job on somebodys behalf without their knowledge or consent would not be legal and would open you up to being sued for damages, I'm sure that even a football agent wouldn't be so stupid as to do this.

:icon_bigg i heard boc's post yesterday evening ,well almost the same thing while i was doing my level 2 at leicestershire and runtland FA :icon_wink

im back there tonight and saturday and sunday final day is next week when we all get tested .

:038::038::038:

Now you've said this, im more than sure it will happen.

Cheer Newts :038:

PI knows that the person has applyed for him while he's out of the uk TBH thats the bit i heard differant to boc's post :icon_wink

So Boc's post is totally incorrect in the statement that Ince may have known nothing about the application? Having your agent send an application on your behalf with your knowledge is totally different to the same situation without your knowledge.

Last edited:
So Boc's post is totally incorrect in the statement that Ince may have known nothing about the application? Having your agent send an application on your behalf with your knowledge is totally different to the same situation without your knowledge.

I think Boc was covering his ass :icon_wink

So Boc's post is totally incorrect in the statement that Ince knew nothing about the application? Having your agent send an application on your behalf with your knowledge is totally different to the same situation without your knowledge.

i would say Boc got told one bit wrong from who ever told Boc,Boc only posted what he has been told .

Our tutor told us about Ince seeing as six of us where waering LCFC training tops for our course ,they are nice and light you dont get too sweaty with them TBH ,my Ibstock kit is more winter stuff ,we are waiting on our new summer stuf to come from Italy :icon_cool the maker is macron :icon_wink

i would say Boc got told one bit wrong from who ever told Boc,Boc only posted what he has been told .

Our tutor told us about Ince seeing as six of us where waering LCFC training tops for our course ,they are nice and light you dont get too sweaty with them TBH ,my Ibstock kit is more winter stuff ,we are waiting on our new summer stuf to come from Italy :icon_cool the maker is macron :icon_wink
That has to be one of them most random posts I have ever read.

So one minute, we've gone from Ince to the quailty of the LCFC training tops to Ibstocks new Italian kit .... :icon_conf

Why would you presume a bloke you hardly know to be a better source than Boc's?

So one minute, we've gone from Ince to the quailty of the LCFC training tops to Ibstocks new Italian kit .... :icon_conf

Just telling you how it happend TBH ,he said "i take it your all city fans ............and have you heard who the next manager will be ...."

to which we listed most of the managers that have been said on here .

to which he said "PI had applyed for the job through his agent ,due to him being on holiday at the min "

i wanted to brag about Ibsock new kit its so nice :icon_cool:icon_bigg

i wont fcuking say no more sod it :icon_bigg

Last edited:
What a great signing Ince would be, sad we would be another stepping-stone for him no doubt, but I would be confident he could breathe the winning mentality back through our pathetic corridors.

Applying for a job on somebodys behalf without their knowledge or consent would not be legal and would open you up to being sued for damages, I'm sure that even a football agent wouldn't be so stupid as to do this.

They do it all the time. One person's expressing an interest (on behalf of a client) is to somebody else a job application. The same thing but not the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69