Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will find out more tonight on how and why he knows about it ,just for you :icon_bigg

I dont really care tbh. I just find it staggering the number of times you use the old 'yeah I knew about that' line when someone delivers some 'inside' news. You aren't under pressure to be the TalkingBalls insider Newts!

So Boc's post is totally incorrect in the statement that Ince may have known nothing about the application? Having your agent send an application on your behalf with your knowledge is totally different to the same situation without your knowledge.

You seem to be reading more in to what I said than is actually there. I have no knowledge of this particular case, but I do have knowledge of the way that agents work. Their job is to make money for their clients but their aim is to make money for themselves - and they don't do that by sitting still. It would not be at all unusual for an agent to put a client's name forward without his knowledge in the hope of being able to persuade him that the job is right for him.

I can't see how my post is totally incorrect except in the way that you seem to have chosen to interpret it.

i would say Boc got told one bit wrong from who ever told Boc

Nobody has told me anything about this particular aspect of the present process; I hope I have now made it clear that I was generalising on the way agents work.

I do know however that Paul Ince is not the only person or even the main person that City are now considering. People are allowing their imaginations to run riot on account of this one announcement - that's not wise.

I think we are starting to see a shortlist emerging here, which I think is: Ince, Grayson, Davies and Gregory. If that's the case, and I know little about it, then that sort-list is much healthier than a lot of us would have thought huh?

I think we are starting to see a shortlist emerging here, which I think is: Ince, Grayson, Davies and Gregory. If that's the case, and I know little about it, then that sort-list is much healthier than a lot of us would have thought huh?

I also know little about it and don't pretend that I do, but I reckon Milan has already tried Billy Davies and has been knocked back, and is now trying Ince, Grayson and Gregory in that order.

Nobody has told me anything about this particular aspect of the present process; I hope I have now made it clear that I was generalising on the way agents work.

I do know however that Paul Ince is not the only person or even the main person that City are now considering. People are allowing their imaginations to run riot on account of this one announcement - that's not wise.

only passing on what was said last night .

if you check i never came on TB last night and only came on this morning due to me having homerok to do ready for tonight test :icon_sad:

Last edited:
Why the hell is John Gregory being mentioned.... I scoff at that suggestion. Davies and Ince would be great for me, with Grayson as my "second tier" choice.

I also know little about it and don't pretend that I do, but I reckon Milan has already tried Billy Davies and has been knocked back, and is now trying Ince, Grayson and Gregory in that order.

What makes you think that?

Gregory would be a huge disappointment.

I don't see what he's ever done to ever be considered for any job. He was poor at Villa, Derby and QPR. Was he all that at Wycombe before that?

....and I don't like his face either or his dress sense!

I meant the three piece suits with the waistcoats. Really, get a fashion sense! :icon_roll :icon_lol:

In your opinion Boc, would the "main person" we are considering be a positive and exciting appointment :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69