Pearson In

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaiSweetChilli

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...th-row-You-said-what-rest-us-want-to-say.html

Fantastically written article. NP seems to be comfortable to open up to Henry Winter.

I for one am sick of the moaning toss pots. If there can be a "Pearson Out" thread then there can be a "Pearson In" thread. If there is already then apologies.

NP is a man of principles and instills these values in his staff and the players. He will learn from his mistakes so far. He will turn it around. He will keep us up.

No chopping and changing, NP to stay.

Last edited:
I think it's a catch 22, I believe Pearson is best man to keep the squad together and come back up if we were relegated but I'm not sure he's the best option to keep us up.

I think we should keep him, he deserves his chance and if we go down I'm positive we'll come straight back up at the first chance.

I like the bloke, I enjoy the fact that his level of intellect is so much higher than the average illiterate bedwetters that berate him at every turn.

I hope there is a serious show of support from our fans for him tomorrow, although we know that won't happen as it involves collective effort and our fans are generally lazy.

I like the bloke, I enjoy the fact that his level of intellect is so much higher than the average illiterate bedwetters that berate him at every turn.

I hope there is a serious show of support from our fans for him tomorrow, although we know that won't happen as it involves collective effort and our fans are generally lazy.
With you there, Lako.

The fans will make a co-ordinated and collective effort tomorrow, I'm sure of it

A chorus of boos from the Half and Half Scarfers, and chants of Pearson Out from the Santa Suit Wearers

The fans will make a co-ordinated and collective effort tomorrow, I'm sure of it

A chorus of boos from the Half and Half Scarfers, and chants of Pearson Out from the Santa Suit Wearers
'Tis the season to be jolly, falalalala,la la, la la.

Are you a scouser?

cg.png

Pearson in a nice thong and slippers

I dislike the bloke, I don't like the fact that his level of intellect is so much lower than the average illiterate bedwetters that cheer him at every turn.

I hope there is a serious show of booing from our fans for him tomorrow, although we know that won't happen as it involves collective effort and our fans are generally lazy.

Couldn't agree more.

Couldn't agree more.

You have gone from voicing your concerns about Pearson and the club to actively wishing the fans boo him en mass at the game, I find it sad that you think the fans should treat a manger who has achieved what so many could not in the last 10 years with such disdain.

Regardless of what happens this season I won't forget his achievements for the club, I would also like to think we would have more class than Arsenal fans over such matters, not much chance of that though I guess.

I want positivestattoBN back!

Believe it or not, I did try to get all statto like and come up with something of interest as I'm even boring myself with my opinions so feck knows what it's like for you lot.

However, the stats are terrible and even more depressing than the opinions, so I thought better of it.

There is nothing to be positive about so mindless booing or laughing at our plight is all I have left.

Last edited:

I agree. Pearson took over a team that was in what is really the Third Division and got them into the Premier League for the first time in ten years. There were hiccups along the way but they were the fault of Paulo Sousa and Sven.

Contrary to common belief boards are too slow to sack managers. We have all worked with people who are not up to the kob and it becomes apparent very quickly. The boardwill soon know whether managers are up to the job or not. If not get them out as soon as possible as happened with Martin Allen and Paulo Sousa. If a manager is clearly up to the job you keep him.

It is simple. A good manager does nor become a bad manager.

Believe it or not, I did try to get all statto like and come up with something of interest as I'm even boring myself with my opinions so feck knows what it's like for you lot.

However, the stats are terrible and even more depressing than the opinions, so I thought better of it.

There is nothing to be positive about so mindless booing or laughing at our plight is all I have left.

After you've exhausted yourself with all the booing and laughing, will you feel any level of culpability when the demoralised team don't get a result?

I still bear the weight of relegation to the third tier for slamming Stearman every match.

But then that was an awesome season so everyone else can **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566