Pearson Move Delayed Til Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, it appeared at the top of the latest Mercury news feed in the sidebar so I didn't bother to check.

They rotate old stories through the top spot...I think it may be related to latest comment. Either way, it's a stupid way to manage content.

As per usual, we are being held to ransom. It won't work though so show that in your pyramid and smoke it you greedy camels.

Stringer doesn't seem to be too confident about the deal on twitter.

Stringer is not even confident of his own name, or when he needs to go to the toilet.

As per usual, we are being held to ransom. It won't work though so show that in your pyramid and smoke it you greedy camels.

Quite right, sir: we want Pearson, he's got a contract at Hull; they should apologise and offer to pay his moving fees! :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Anyone read this?

http://articles.squarefootball.net/squarefootball/2011/11/leicester-city-nigel-pearson-return-of-the-king-or-a-ghost-that-that-should-have-stayed-buried.html

I
t's merely a fan's opinion, somethings i agree with and some things i do not. However for some reason or another i want to shoot the guy...especially with the attempt to try to be funny!!!

To be honest, it could have been me writing it (apart from its erudite nature). I cannot conceive as to why Top and co think NP is worth all this hassle.

Pearson did well for City but is there anything in his record to suggest that he is worth £1m+ compo' and a similar salary?

It's Friday

Anyone read this?

http://articles.squarefootball.net/squarefootball/2011/11/leicester-city-nigel-pearson-return-of-the-king-or-a-ghost-that-that-should-have-stayed-buried.html

I
t's merely a fan's opinion, somethings i agree with and some things i do not. However for some reason or another i want to shoot the guy...especially with the attempt to try to be funny!!!

I think it's poor tbh. If you're going to publish an opinion, make sure it's backed with some substance. Not 'ooo Pearson was a centre-back, so he's tactically useless' (Pearson is apparently the most over-qualified coach this country has...)

A dismal run before Christmas....yes a three game losing streak.

It's forgotten we managed a club record run during League 1 as well.

Last edited:
Not happening is it. :120:

I'd love just a bit of normality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675