Pearson must be worried!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are all nutters, he has only had 11 games not enough to put him on a pedestal is it?

He has dropped 9 points so far in a crap division. Not good enough!

What I want to know is what has happened to all the Ollie supporters - can't they be goaded into print these days?

He got infracted and walked away :icon_lol:

Go on Newts, reply, you know you want to!!

Last edited:
If Pearson drops another load of points today, I will not be pleased.

2 points from 6 is not good enough!!!!

We are in league 1 ffs any of our previous 4 managers would have done an okay job in this league.
As BG correctly states don't put NP on a pedastal just yet.
The advantage NP has is that mad mandy is keeping quiet.

I am starting to wonder if NP knows what he is doing. We need a change of midfield, we need a change of attack. He does not seem to be addressing these problem areas.

And why why why does he keep on playing Hobbs and shunning Morrison? Morrison is our player not a loan. Hobbs is not doing the business so either drop him or fcuk him back off to merseyside.
And send King there as well useless fcucker!

I am starting to wonder if NP knows what he is doing. We need a change of midfield, we need a change of attack. He does not seem to be addressing these problem areas.

And why why why does he keep on playing Hobbs and shunning Morrison? Morrison is our player not a loan. Hobbs is not doing the business so either drop him or fcuk him back off to merseyside.

Trouble is BG his options are limited,cant for the life of me understand why Adams didnt get on today,midfield was woeful.Hopefully soon we will have some strikers available,Hobbs only got a game today because we have no cover at right back.We desperately need a central midfielder and striker in January.

I suspect that the financial situation is such that Pearson will have to make do - and is more likely to lose some of our better players than bring in better ones.

A few weeks ago, the story was that we were lucky to have such a big squad and good options. People are now realising that given injuries etc, that there aren't a lot of options. That's one of the reasons I banged on about a nonsense like the JPT - an extra diversion and potential injury injury toll that we don't need.

I suspect that the financial situation is such that Pearson will have to make do - and is more likely to lose some of our better players than bring in better ones.

A few weeks ago, the story was that we were lucky to have such a big squad and good options. People are now realising that given injuries etc, that there aren't a lot of options. That's one of the reasons I banged on about a nonsense like the JPT - an extra diversion and potential injury injury toll that we don't need.

It can bring in the cash though. Clubs can charge up to a pound for tickets and the eventual winners get £50 WH Smith vouchers.

Presumably other clubs with smaller squads will have bigger problems. I have become a fan of Steve Walsh (the nice old Dads Army one not the macho former centreback). According to the Meet The Manager he had been monitoring Tunchev for some time. The other signings seem to have been largely his pick. It is noticeable that the defence and wings where NP has brought in his own people have been the successes of this season. It is where NP is relying on the old squad - the midfield and strikers - that we are less good.

Dickov is back in training, does anyone know if he will be playing tomorrow? i still think we need to bring a Striker in cause we have dryed up on goals

Dickov is back in training, does anyone know if he will be playing tomorrow? i still think we need to bring a Striker in cause we have dryed up on goals

How? Shall we just ignore the transfer window?

still 2 weeks away according to the moan in

What I want to know is what has happened to all the Ollie supporters - can't they be goaded into print these days?

I suppose I count as an Ollie supporter. I laid the blame for last season on Martin Allen. Other people blamed Ollie. I thought OIllie was a good man though unsuccessful as a Leicester manager. Others disagreed. Neither side convinced each other. So the short answer is - Ollie supporters and Martin Allen supporters have moved on. We have an excellent new manager and both sides can unite in supporting him.

Dickov is back in training, does anyone know if he will be playing tomorrow?

Pearson said last week that Dickov was three weeks from being fit.

Three minus one equals two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670