Pearson Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Crystal Palace defeat where we lost after enjoying the majority of possession (certainly in the first half) seemed to kick off more negativity than you would have expected...

To be fair RF, I've read many of your posts over the years and I fully expected you to be very negative at the start of this season as soon as things didn't go well - you adore it when things go wrong because your word count goes through the roof.

Secretly, just between us, you hated it last season didn't you? All that winning and shit must have really grated - which probably accounted for the drop off in your posting. No one else is reading this, you can agree without anyone else knowing :icon_wink

To be fair RF, I've read many of your posts over the years and I fully expected you to be very negative at the start of this season as soon as things didn't go well - you adore it when things go wrong because your word count goes through the roof.

Secretly, just between us, you hated it last season didn't you? All that winning and shit must have really grated - which probably accounted for the drop off in your posting. No one else is reading this, you can agree without anyone else knowing :icon_wink

:icon_lol:

I'm shocked!

I can't understand how I can be categorised as ever being negative.

But as it happens it is a little bit boring when we win every week - no opportunity for angst etc. ( I acknowledge this only on the basis that it is for your ears only!)

Mind you relegation is much, much worse. There is only one division worth playing in - and I want us to stay there. The issue for me is that I think the club stuffed it up this summer with their insipid transfer(lack of) dealings. Pain was bound to follow - I hope it isn't fatal.

I'm shocked!

But as it happens it is a little bit boring when we win every week - no opportunity for angst etc. ( I acknowledge this only on the basis that it is for your ears only!)

Mind you relegation is much, much worse. There is only one division worth playing in - and I want us to stay there. The issue for me is that I think the club stuffed it up this summer with their insipid transfer(lack of) dealings. Pain was bound to follow - I hope it isn't fatal.

Surely eve you can recognise that spending double what we did and then still getting relegated would be more "fatal"?

Don't call him Eve

Only his 'special' friends get to call him that

I'm shocked!

I struggle to understand why people think I'm a ****.

I'm guessing it has something to do with almost everything I say and do but I just can't put my finger on it.

Maybe it's my lack of self awareness?

Bye bye. Out of your depth.

Bye bye. Out of your depth.

Personally I have mixed feelings about whether to keep or not. Vichai and Top have done great for us so far so happy for them to make the right decision.

1 point from 17th.
A position that many said they would take before the season started.

Be careful what you wish for. (who do you wish for?)

Who do I wish for? Not a clue. But unfortunately we don't seem to have a clue at the minute and it is rather dull. Whatever happened to Danny Drinkwater. Last season, best player in the championship by a mile. This season, awful when played and now out of the side. Strange.

Who do I wish for? Not a clue. But unfortunately we don't seem to have a clue at the minute and it is rather dull. Whatever happened to Danny Drinkwater. Last season, best player in the championship by a mile. This season, awful when played and now out of the side. Strange.

Yeh, must be Pearson's fault.

This season is a steep learning curve for all, players, Pearson, his staff, and us fans.
Patience is what is needed, not knee jerk reactions.
You can't just call for someone's head if you can't come up with a suitable replacement.
You just haven't got an argument.

Yeh, must be Pearson's fault.

This season is a steep learning curve for all, players, Pearson, his staff, and us fans.
Patience is what is needed, not knee jerk reactions.
You can't just call for someone's head if you can't come up with a suitable replacement.
You just haven't got an argument.

Ok then. Tony Pulis. That give me an argument?

Whatever happened to Danny Drinkwater. Last season, best player in the championship by a mile. This season, awful when played and now out of the side. Strange.

There is nothing different from him this season. Drinkwater has always played really well when we're winning and is always really shite when we're losing. He's one of those players that lacks character for me.

Ok then. Tony Pulis. That give me an argument?

If you really believe that, then Yes.

Not sure the Thais would take him on due to his spending record.

He certainly turned Palace around, and if you listened to him on Soccer Saturday today,(just coincidence?) you could almost believe he was being interviewed by Jeff Stelling, for any forthcoming appointments :)

We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670