Pearson Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
To beat Spurs and Hull would be an absolute delight, can you imagine the lift, we'd be the most dangerous team in the league after that.

Belief and passion restored, ready for a really nail biting battle rather than a pathetic bow out after 20 games.

No chance like, but nice prospect all the same

Does this mean the usual 2-horse race between BG and Steven for the COTY has now been opened up into a real competition?

To beat Spurs and Hull would be an absolute delight, can you imagine the lift, we'd be the most dangerous team in the league after that.

Belief and passion restored, ready for a really nail biting battle rather than a pathetic bow out after 20 games.
You might beat Spurs but really!
Most people I talk to think you should stick with Nige.

No chance like, but nice prospect all the same

Does this mean the usual 2-horse race between BG and Steven for the COTY has now been opened up into a real competition?

There's a dozen candidates this year, at least

A genuine contest

I thought Milan had him all sorted as Manager in 2007 and then Milan changed his mind.

Warnock that is.

Walker was some years earlier

... and didn't involve Milan.

No Pearson out comments today? :icon_razz

Is it time we extended his contract?

I can't imagine anyone I'd like to replace him - we're all in it together.

Many have called for him to go. (many of those, I suspect, didn't want him back in the first place), but imho, nobody has come up with a better alternative.

Way past the point of no return regarding Pearson. He isn't going and as NYC Fox says we'rs all in it together.

Our position is still very bad - obviously, but at least we are sort of part of our own little league at the bottom - rther than cut off as we would have been without the win at Hull.

We won against hull but the way we played the 2nd half is not acceptable in my view.

We stopped closing them down, was doing desperate hoof's 40 mins before the game finished and we just couldnt pass the ball around, we were saved by some very good luck. Also whenever they had a corner or was crossing in general, our defenders were so static.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669