Pearson Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won against hull but the way we played the 2nd half is not acceptable in my view.

We stopped closing them down, was doing desperate hoof's 40 mins before the game finished and we just couldnt pass the ball around, we were saved by some very good luck. Also whenever they had a corner or was crossing in general, our defenders were so static.

FFS they can't win can they? Merry feckin Christmas Chrysalis, cheer up, eh?

I'd like a real "in it together" mentality to develop. One where the club, players, fans and NP all pull together. We all know it's going to be tough, but why not get a real atmosphere going amongst us all, where we all agree to support each other, come what may, and see where it takes us. We might as well enjoy it and try to make everybody feel part of something. If we do end up getting relegated, at least there will be a sense of togetherness going into next season.

I'd like a real "in it together" mentality to develop. One where the club, players, fans and NP all pull together. We all know it's going to be tough, but why not get a real atmosphere going amongst us all, where we all agree to support each other, come what may, and see where it takes us. We might as well enjoy it and try to make everybody feel part of something. If we do end up getting relegated, at least there will be a sense of togetherness going into next season.

An excellent post. :038:

Match of the Day mentioned a confrontation with fans. So far as I am aware it is only one fan who caused the trouble and that fan has got away with it.

Nigel has had to keep quiet about Mr Ginetta's unpleasant comments. I was wondering whether if Top or Miss Whelan was to tell Ginetta to "eff off and die" the FA would take action. Are owners and chief executives under the same rules as managers and players?

An excellent post. :038:

Match of the Day mentioned a confrontation with fans. So far as I am aware it is only one fan who caused the trouble and that fan has got away with it.

Nigel has had to keep quiet about Mr Ginetta's unpleasant comments. I was wondering whether if Top or Miss Whelan was to tell Ginetta to "eff off and die" the FA would take action. Are owners and chief executives under the same rules as managers and players?

I think I missed Mr Ginetta's comments David - what did he say?

What does that mean?

It means there is no point in sacking him and not having someone better to come in immediately, or even worse someone coming in who thinks our relegation won't be their responsibility.

I'd much rather keep Pearson, who is completely accountable and by most measures a promising manager.

That took 48 hours to come up with?

Saved by the woodwork.

Why didn't you try getting it on target like we did?

Think you might be going down, you threw absolutely everything at our defence and couldn't score, that is totally unheard of, our defence is shit :icon_lol:

We will be well safe thank you.Experienced manager crucial as we enter second half of the season.Not sure if we will push for Wembleeee again this season.
Good turn out by your fans by the way.You would have thought you had won the cup final at the end.Oh actually I suppose you had.
Lets hope you give us a proper away allocation for the re-match.

You would have thought you had won the cup final at the end.Oh actually I suppose you had.

Your manager said the game was more important than the cup final. You must be devastated to lost such a massive game.

Lets hope you give us a proper away allocation for the re-match.

We always give away teams what they ask for, up to the 3,000 maximum. Your club won't risk losing money by asking for the full allocation though, because they know how poor your away support is.

Their only chance of survival is if they have the guts to sack that fatarse tosser.

Can't see them coughing up the compo, which is great news for us. One less team to worry about

#droppinglikeafeckinstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570