Pearson Sacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf? Gutted! :(

Everything good the club has done in the past 15 years has been under his stewardship and we'd already started making several signings.
Can only think it's been an argument or something.

But thanks for the memories Nigel. Thanks for putting the belief back into a stale club who'd been going backwards for years. Thanks for taking us from League One to the Premier League. For the 2 league titles, 2 play-off campaigns and the great escape. Thanks for playing the most exciting football and signing some of the most exciting players I've ever seen in a Leicester shirt. Can't believe it was so looking forward to next season we were already getting some exciting signings in and building a decent side. :/

Wtf? Gutted! :(

Everything good the club has done in the past 15 years has been under his stewardship and we'd already started making several signings.
Can only think it's been an argument or something.

But thanks for the memories Nigel. Thanks for putting the belief back into a stale club who'd been going backwards for years. Thanks for taking us from League One to the Premier League. For the 2 league titles, 2 play-off campaigns and the great escape. Thanks for playing the most exciting football and signing some of the most exciting players I've ever seen in a Leicester shirt. Can't believe it was so looking forward to next season we were already getting some exciting signings in and building a decent side. :/

It's a bit childish really to throw your toys out the pram because your son has been sacked. He deserved to be. Still, can't see there being any U-turn this time so who the feck else is available that could 'do a job'? Personally think Cambiasso first manager opportunity sounds like a good realistic option if he's up for it!

Aren't managers in the Premier League supposed to have coaching badges/UEFA Licence? that would rule Cambiasso out.

So gutted my phone posted it twice.

Just when you think things are settled ...

...I hope he kicks his sons ****ing head in when he gets home.

I've just heard. I'm a bit stunned to be honest. I had worried about the repurcussions of his sons actions, but thought that had passed, and with signings being made and new contracts being signed assumed everyone, including Nigel had moved on.

This is going to leave it very late for a new manager to set up for the new season.

I do recall saying that his sons actions made this precarious.

Even if this list is a load of bollocks, half, if not most, of these make me want to make me puke, cry and curl up in a ball under my bed:

Sean Dyche 4/1
Michael Laudrup 6/1
Sam Allardyce 6/1
Roberto Di Matteo 8/1
Harry Redknapp 10/1
Martin ONeill 10/1
Paul Lambert 16/1
David Moyes 20/1
Karl Robinson 20/1
Neil Lennon 20/1
Gus Poyet 25/1
Neil Warnock 25/1
Gianfranco Zola 33/1
Owen Coyle 33/1
Phil Parkinson 33/1
Tony Mowbray 33/1
Brian McDermott 40/1
Roy Keane 40/1

Laudrup is probably the single name on that last I would want considered. The rest is surely just garbage.

Laughable decision

Bunch of complete and utter ****wits running this club

We are truly fecked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573