Pearson to be sacked in the next 5 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Greggs
You lost to Peterborough ha ha ha at home ha ha ha. You're biggest issue now is that when you sack Bruce you'll want Pearson back but he's not that desperate this time round.

We smashed you 3-1 as well. Dark days in Hull. As per.

Ok so the 5 games have now passed. We have gone from the truly woeful against Burton to a side that looks like it could have a real chance. What has changed?

Ok so the 5 games have now passed. We have gone from the truly woeful against Burton to a side that looks like it could have a real chance. What has changed?

Well, half way through the Burnley match, he abandoned his deranged reliance on the 4-4-2 formation and it hasn't been seen since. About three games too late, but at least he saw sense.

Also, St.Ledger alongside Morgan have been far more solid and reliable defensively. Plus, the actual and potential impact of Knockaert has caused opposition problems that created space for others. Plus the strikers have started scoring.

I still see a number of things wrong with the side, but there are significantly fewer now than a couple of weeks ago.

Burton didn't happen, it was in the cup so we don't count it.

We started to get a bit of luck that we didn't get in the opening games...

We started to get a bit of luck that we didn't get in the opening games...
I agree. We played pretty well at 'Boro, but I thought we played pretty well in the other away games as well. Sometimes you get the rub of the green, sometimes you don't.

Agree with Brown Nose and Willow. Pearson has started to sort things out - and not before time. Luck is also crucial - if there is anything worse than a poor side its an unlucky side. If you get the basics right and hang in away from home you have a chance of getting a bit of luck and getting a result.

Well, half way through the Burnley match, he abandoned his deranged reliance on the 4-4-2 formation and it hasn't been seen since. About three games too late, but at least he saw sense.

Also, St.Ledger alongside Morgan have been far more solid and reliable defensively. Plus, the actual and potential impact of Knockaert has caused opposition problems that created space for others. Plus the strikers have started scoring.

I still see a number of things wrong with the side, but there are significantly fewer now than a couple of weeks ago.

We will have to evolve again when Knockaert is targetted. Would be nice for Marshall to find some form.

If you have a look as well including Tuesday's fixture, we have played 5 of 7 in the top 8 of the table. Alongside that 3 of 12 opponents in the bottom half of the table.

We will have to evolve again when Knockaert is targetted. Would be nice for Marshall to find some form.

If you have a look as well including Tuesday's fixture, we have played 5 of 7 in the top 8 of the table. Alongside that 3 of 12 opponents in the bottom half of the table.

It may be me being a bit thick but what is 5 of 7 in the top 8 ???

It may be me being a bit thick but what is 5 of 7 in the top 8 ???

I guess he is referring to us playing five of the top 8. As one of them is us, that means we have played 5 of the 7 teams in the top 8 we could have played

Shambles

So there are 8 teams, but we're 1 of them, so there are 7 teams in the top 8 we could've played, and we've played 5, but actually only 4 because we play 1 tomorrow?

42?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670