Pearson to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mr Hoos, we already know it's not your decision.

I think from what i've heard he is the man behind it all. Apparently Pearson has become very demanding and fell out with MM & LH and has basically been forced out as they now they'll get compo for him. And some on the inside think they already have someone lined up!! Oh and there's some Malaysian company / family in looking at the books! :102::102: It's just what i've been told:102::102:

Not sure that I fall into the "sod off Pearson" camp. My view is that if a person sits down with you to try to negotiate a contract, and you string them along for over half a year, they should be entitled to look elsewhere.

If my firm did that to me I wouldn't be sitting around waiting for their call, I'd be actively out there looking for another firm who were enthusiastic about me.

Pearson has done nothing wrong in my eyes. If MM wanted to keep him, he should have resolved this issue much much sooner. I fear that he has seriously screwed this up and has no one to blame but himself.

That is of course provided that MM actually wants to keep Pearson. He may be making noises about wanting to keep him, but secretly chuffed to bits.

It is not a cheap process to get a club promoted to the Premier League. MM needs to understand that before making his future investments.

Last edited:
Not sure that I fall into the "sod off Pearson" camp. My view is that if a person sits down with you to try to negotiate a contract, and you string them along for over half a year, they should be entitled to look elsewhere.

If my firm did that to me I wouldn't be sitting around waiting for their call, I'd be actively out there looking for another firm who were enthusiastic about me.

Pearson has done nothing wrong in my eyes. If MM wanted to keep him, he should have resolved this issue much much sooner.

I fear that he has seriously screwed this up and has no one to blame but himself...

That is of course provided that MM actually wants to keep Pearson. He may be making noises about wanting to keep him, but secretly chuffed to bits...

It is not a cheap process to get a club promoted to the Premier League. MM needs to understand that before making his future investments.

But your eyes are as blind as the rest of us. For all you/we know Pearson has been stringing Mandaric along all that time, knowing that if he got us promoted he would have an additional payrise/bump up his resumé, and if not a successful season would pave the way for him to go elsewhere.

But your eyes are as blind as the rest of us. For all you/we know Pearson has been stringing Mandaric along all that time, knowing that if he got us promoted he would have an additional payrise/bump up his resumé, and if not a successful season would pave the way for him to go elsewhere.

You're not wrong. My eyesight is piss poor.

I think from what i've heard he is the man behind it all. Apparently Pearson has become very demanding and fell out with MM & LH and has basically been forced out as they now they'll get compo for him. And some on the inside think they already have someone lined up!! Oh and there's some Malaysian company / family in looking at the books! :102::102: It's just what i've been told:102::102:

I've heard it's had sod all to do with NP's demands, but the fact Lee Hoos, (whose real name is Charles) has been interfering in all sorts and upsetting alot of the backroom / office staff.

Birchy hasn't gone..... yet.

The man at Swansea is apparantly the No1 target.

I've heard it's had sod all to do with NP's demands, but the fact Lee Hoos, (whose real name is Charles) has been interfering in all sorts and upsetting alot of the backroom / office staff.

Ooooooh exotic! Our first non British manager...... I think.

Hmm conflicting reports, now I have no idea who to believe!

Hmm conflicting reports, now I have no idea who to believe!

Believe me Beights. I'm the oracle. Have you noticed Homer hasn't been on here much these last few days. Well i can tell you it's him.

He agreed to a 3 year contract for 3k per week plus an unlimited supply of pickled onion monster munch.

Rumour signings. 2 young men. 1 who used to be at aberdeen and an another who has been at hereford and yeovil recently. Names not yet published though.

I believe bocadillo has been negotiating for him. It's been in the pipeline for weeks. Boc has been tying the loose ends up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669