People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vision Express, useless cnuts.

They rang me last week to organise an appointment today for 14:40 so I can try my new contact lenses and take them home.

Got there and no-one knew what was going on, there were no lenses and nobody had a clue about my appointment.

Twats.

People who call your number by mistake and leave you a 4 minute audio snapshot of their life on your voicemail.

You know who you are!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

People who call your number by mistake and leave you a 4 minute audio snapshot of their life on your voicemail.

You know who you are!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
would that be anybody in my phonebook as well?, I had that as well this morning but didn't check who the numptie was

Doddery old feckers who mistakenly come to your door, and then argue about which number you actually live at, at which point (after I open the door wider to helpfully point out the error) our witless ****ing hound escapes out the door and down the street. And then they shuffle off muttering as if it's my fault for living in my house while I have to hunt down the ****ing mutt.

Like how many people do they know who open the door to other people's houses and get the wrong ****ing door in the wrong ****ing house?

Involuntary euthanasia - it's gotta be considered.

the wankers who clap when the ball is passed back to the goalie at footie matches. What is so good about making a move so bad that you have to go all the way back to your keeper?

Wankers.

the wankers who clap when the ball is passed back to the goalie at footie matches. What is so good about making a move so bad that you have to go all the way back to your keeper?

Wankers.

It's about the only pass we can achieve!

Wankers.

At least the goalkeepers can't pick the ball up from a pass back anymore:icon_wink .

You probaly don't remember the days when teams time wasted by passing back to the keeper. The keeper would roll the ball to a nearby defender who in turn would knock it back to the keeper. After that it would go to one of the full backs, who again passed it back to the keeper. Then to waste more time the keeper then throws the ball to the other full back............you get the picture. It was bloody awful, and the introduction of the rule where keepers can no longer pick the ball up from a defensive pass was one of the better ones brought in.

At least the goalkeepers can't pick the ball up from a pass back anymore:icon_wink .

You probaly don't remember the days when teams time wasted by passing back to the keeper. The keeper would roll the ball to a nearby defender who in turn would knock it back to the keeper. After that it would go to one of the full backs, who again passed it back to the keeper. Then to waste more time the keeper then throws the ball to the other full back............you get the picture. It was bloody awful, and the introduction of the rule where keepers can no longer pick the ball up from a defensive pass was one of the better ones brought in.

I remember England using that tactic quite a bit during the 1990 World Cup.

Shilton would throw it out only for someone to boot it all the way back to him.

it doesnt explain the clapping though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59