People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a better description for it HF.

IMHO I thought to expecting a 4 yr old to play in organised football is a bit silly. At 4 yrs old, all kids are bothered about is playdo and the sand tub.

Well Homer junior is not even three and a half and he loves playing football. In a year's time he could easily cope with a more organised sort of game

So the stupid bint's question was quite valid

Well Homer junior is not even three and a half and he loves playing football. In a year's time he could easily cope with a more organised sort of game

So the stupid bint's question was quite valid

And Homer Jnr fully understand the rules of the game. What a goal area is? What a penalty is? What a throw-in is?

And Homer Jnr fully understand the rules of the game. What a goal area is? What a penalty is? What a throw-in is?
No, but he needs to bloody learn, what better place than an organised team FFS. If you're symptematic of the FA, then it explains a ****ing lot about them

Of course not

But the same could be said of at least half of the feckin' not-rights on here

oh come on hazz he would be 4 its about enjoyment for the lad not the serious stuff

She asked about organised football. That's why we passed on a number about a chap which organises football from age groups 10-7 to ask about soccer schools and kick-abouts. IMHO I believe kids shouldnt be made to play organised league football until 13, places far too much emphasis on the result instead of development of skills.

No, but he needs to bloody learn, what better place than an organised team FFS. If you're symptematic of the FA, then it explains a ****ing lot about them

FA governs the leagues and rules. It doesnt run every team in the county. A ring to a local club would have been better, all found in the Yellow Pages.

Last edited:
oh come on hazz he would be 4 its about enjoyment for the lad not the serious stuff

Of course it isn't they need to learn,same with Cricket a four year olds bowling should be slogged all over the park until they learn how to bowl the Inswinger or the Yorker

FA governs the leagues and rules. It doesnt run every team in the county. A ring to a local club would have been better, all found in the Yellow Pages.
Local clubs are run by amateurs, she called the governing body who would have an unbiased opinion and deal with facts, it is your job to offer her advice or direct her to her local club if you are too lazy, uninterested, arrogant or stupid to help her.

Wrong attitude Hazzer

Last edited:
I think your attitude is disgraceful hazz, that poor woman is probably consoling her distraught child as we speak and you're slating her on an internet forum.

Well done on the 20 000 posts BTW Melts

IMHO I believe kids shouldnt be made to play organised league football until 13, places far too much emphasis on the result instead of development of skills.

Thats complete bollox.

Local clubs are run by amateurs, she called the governing body who would have an unbiased opinion and deal with facts, it is your job to offer her advice or direct her to her local club if you are too lazy, uninterested, arrogant or stupid to help her.

Wrong attitude Hazzer

And we have pointed her in the direction........but I still reckon it was a daft question thinking a 4yr old could play football.....

I think your attitude is disgraceful hazz, that poor woman is probably consoling her distraught child as we speak and you're slating her on an internet forum.

Just because I work unpaid for an organisation doesn't mean my opinion changes to their bible sheet. The second part of you're comment is incredible hypocritical, so what about the rest of all the characters slated in this thread.

Thats complete bollox.

Why is it? Have you seen the standard of football at these age groups in competitions. It normally involves four kids crowded round a ball, then one kicks it ten yards and then the keeper picks it up, he kicks it ten yards etc. etc.

When they become 9,10,11,12. Far too much emphasis is based on the result. A kid will dive if it means getting a penalty and getting a 1-0 win. A kid will try and handball to get a 1-0 win. I agree with friendlies and a county cup with training.

IMO Junior Football should start to be organised at 13 yrs old and then seperated at 13-14, 15-16, 17-18. Then there is levels for the appropriate level of standard.

Why is it? Have you seen the standard of football at these age groups in competitions. It normally involves four kids crowded round a ball, then one kicks it ten yards and then the keeper picks it up, he kicks it ten yards etc. etc.

It's about enjoyment and involvement and the development of a love of playing football you idiot. Of course it's all kick and rush

No one expects a bunch of feckin' six year olds to be playing Total Football FFS

Your attitude is repellant

When they become 9,10,11,12. Far too much emphasis is based on the result. A kid will dive if it means getting a penalty and getting a 1-0 win. A kid will try and handball to get a 1-0 win. I agree with friendlies and a county cup with training.

IMO Junior Football should start to be organised at 13 yrs old and then seperated at 13-14, 15-16, 17-18. Then there is levels for the appropriate level of standard.
Worst post in the whole history of Talking Balls :102:

Just because I work unpaid for an organisation doesn't mean my opinion changes to their bible sheet. The second part of you're comment is incredible hypocritical, so what about the rest of all the characters slated in this thread.

if I could understand what you were trying to say I'd probably disagree because I'm a contrary ****er.

That poor child, I can just see him now, throwing PlayDo at his mother telling her to "..get to ****! I don't like playdo...", shitting in his sandtub as a dirty protest and all because hazz thinks he shouldn't play football.

Won't somebody think of the children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59