People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's de one. Managed to maintain a good name still despite becoming popular.

pretty cool that its still doing well, what about liquad how is that club doing? i was there on the second week after it opened? and if anyone at DMU, hows level one doing? i rememeber going there on wednesday nights and the odd thursday here and there, going for a pint after and before lectures at soar point or polar bear, the good ole days.

going for a pint after and before lectures at soar point or polar bear, the good ole days.

ive done that far too much recently to the point where it replaces the lectures. going there tomorow for a good cheap session on the river

ive done that far too much recently to the point where it replaces the lectures. going there tomorow for a good cheap session on the river

its a nice place for a few cheap drinks when the weather is good.

Part time coppers, or community police. wankers the lot of em. They stand on corners and do feck all.

in my experience more so than you let on

community coppers are just a pain in the arse, they dont have any real powers and think they can rule the earth. They are worse than traffic wardens

The daft bint who has just rang the County FA asking if there is any clubs which take on 4 year olds for football.
How does she know the answer if she doesn't make the correct approaches.

She didn't know and approached the sport's governing body, hardly the actions of a "daft bint".

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  616
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle610
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58